+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Ticket v Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Another point towards safety and a good point at that as didn't think top 6 looked likely. Let's now guarantee safety asap and then look forward to building for next season.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Our passing has been so slack today.
    It's been doing my head in for ages. A player receives the ball and somehow manages to give it back, making poor choices so often. Maybe it's just down to the quality level of players we have but it's very frustrating to watch.

Thought the back 4 were immense today, all put in massive shifts

Unfortunately...I reckon that performance will make benji a celtic player by next season!

Good point. I said before and I’ll say it again - staying up is the singularly absolute priority number one this season. I see that today as a good point that brings us ever closer to being officially clear, not as a failed attempt at top six. That should be a fair target for next year but not right now. Also as a word to MM - McNulty will not be here next season. We need to start building toward that with what we’re going to have as a playing squad. So that means starting Sporle, Chalmers, Appere etc...........

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Unfortunately...I reckon that performance will make benji a celtic player by next season!
    Clubs down south and abroad have been watching him. I don't think he'll go to Glasgow

Staying up an away from the relegation fight what its all about till we are safe.

Take a point today, but last 20 mins the game was there for the taking, but the lack of quality/composure final third was poor. Defence played well, midfield worked hard, but some of touches/passing really let us down, Clark and McNulty were stinking. To be honest all I've ever been looking at is where we are in relation to Killie, Ross County, Hamilton. We will have a better idea after they play their games in hand.

Fair play to Peter Pawlett because he's a player I've criticised a lot but he's come back improved in recent games. Him and Appere definitely caused Celtic some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Fair play to Peter Pawlett because he's a player I've criticised a lot but he's come back improved in recent games. Him and Appere definitely caused Celtic some problems.
    We should be sticking with Appere instead of McNulty a loanee who will not be here next season and has done little.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)