+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest

Forest

Rooney's first Forest game in sole charge, I hope he's got the memo.

Whatever Cocu's success and failings I'll never forgive hime for his lack of respect for our rivalry in the Carabo Cup matchup,never want to see a repeat

My prediction; 2-0 Derby, but relying on EFL to send better officials than they dished out at Rotherham last eve, there were FIVE Forest palyers offside at various points during their goal, inc the goalscorer

It's a game that finds both teams on decent runs of form. The absence of a crowd makes this really "just another game" (I know, heresy) but its not inconceivable that we could field a team with less than 10 caps against the great enemy. I couldn't name any of their players, but suspect that the game might mean more to them

Thus I project a draw, perhaps 1-1

Forest got lucky last night, hopefully they’ve used it all up. So, 5-0...Bry...CKR hat trick!

Then I woke up...1-1.

0-0... I don't fancy this one.

We outplayed them at theirs under Cocu and poor officiating cost us the win. I believe Rooney will have the game to beat the Red Dogs and select his XI accordingly.

Without the Covid thing we would have flown in yesterday morning and been at the game. Getting wasted in the Neppy today for 67 reasons. Drinking in Burton tomorrow and then the big EM Derby win on Friday. A sociable Saturatedday to follow and fly back home Sunday. Recovering Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. As it is, it's stay at home time again.

3-0

Those were the days MA. Nostalgia is all we have.

And you try and tell the young people of today that - they won't believe you

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Those were the days MA. Nostalgia is all we have.

And you try and tell the young people of today that - they won't believe you
    Benntrying to tell 'em GP but they're all in bloody lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Benntrying to tell 'em GP but they're all in bloody lockdown
    What not out at a rave or house party? You must have pretty tame youngsters over there!

As well as providing decent results, telling it like it is, changing tactics and personnel mid game, telling the players he's making the changes because HE got it wrong, Rooney has been showing another aspect that will further endear him to the Rams faithful........ referring to tomorrow's opponents as NOTTS For......... he learns fast

Jesus, we are shiiiittteee!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)