+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Are we staying up, straight yes or no

Yep we dont need promotion or even play off form now to stay up but we do need near enough mid table form. Bearing in mind we aint really been in mid table this season this will be a big ask. In saying that we do have players coming back and a win1/ lose1 ratio to the end of the season would do us.

I'd like TS to show a bit of intent by signing a non contract player even if it is only to play a bit part. I accept that they are unlikely to be Warney fit but that wont matter if they can play a role as a sub.

Give the poor bugger the tools to do the job TS!

Why do we need another keeper?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It’s ok, I’ve googled those names now but I’m still not any nearer to understanding why over priced planks of wood have to do with whether we will stay up or go down
    Unless of course he referring to the players

Back to thread and whilst I am an optimist, the nature of yesterdays defeat is worrying. That, and the fact that we cannot win at home and we have back to back to games with Coventry and Brum plus the sapping fixture list its a reluctant no from me. We need momentum AND FAST.

Time gentleman please…

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    No
    Well I got that part right.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    No
    It was an easy decision

Well sadly I was right, probably the only thing I predicted correctly all season

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415