+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Marmite

O/T Marmite

Who the hell likes this stuff!! It is quite disgusting so I doubt very much that I will be buying one of these;

Name:  Unknown4.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  9.2 KB

I was just going to say I love marmite till I saw this 😂

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. There's a place up here (Lancashire) that makes Marmite icecream as a soft scoop, and it's really, really nice. Think salt caramel as a flavour.

I’m a Marmite lover but that looks somewhat different. I’ll give it a chance though.

Absolutely vile stuff. The thought of it makes me feel sick. My wife likes a tiny amount spread on a piece of fresh bread and butter. Ugh. It looks like she has wiped her ass with the bread.

Dog s h I t on a stick.

Horrible stuff, always hated it; I don’t like Bovril either.

LOL when I typed the above, predictive text altered ‘Bovril’ to ‘Boris’! Good job I read it back before posting!

I have a lifetimes supply in our house
    ONE JAR

Brought up on Marmite. Still a must in our house ! Has anyone been successful in buying the chilli version ? If so, from where ?.
    PS apart from the essential toast spread, it is great on cheese.

I love Marmite, especially on thick sliced brown toast with grated cheese, Worcestershire Sauce and fresh cracked black pepper. Num num. I'm not sure about the prospect of Marmite cornettos but I did enjoy the Guinness flavoured ice cream I tried in Antigua back in the late 90s. Anyone who likes Marmite must love Twiglets, it's the law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)