+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royle Family in Meltdown...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I believe her Wokeness played the race card. Quelle surprise.
    One thing I have never quite grasped, she is not black, so how can she invoke "racism?"

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Yes Sinkov I have enough principles in that once I committed to marriage I gave up trying to chase other women. Like Harry my wife and children mean more to me than any amount of money or privilege.

In the case of Charles, his judgement has to be called into question as anyone who would prefer Camila to Diana both in looks and personality needs questioning.
    Glad you have both grasped the sheer hypocrisy of the Royal Family. Harry has certainly shattered the mystery and mirage.

Megs has scored the perfect bullseye with her claims of no support for her mental wellbeing while she battled with suicidal thoughts and the absurdness of allegedly being asked about the "whiteness" of her first unborn.

I hope The Firm have a bloody big cricket bat.

I know as much as you all know, but to bag the Royals seems a tad unjust.

Harry has said racism from the tabloid press that filtered into the rest of society was a "large part" of why he and his wife left the UK.

I and my wife also casually wondered what Harry's baby's skin colour would be like.

I don't believe that is racism any more than wondering is if a boy or a girl.

Meegan the drama Queen also admitted that the Queen behaved well towards her and that they continue to "skype".

Harry's pre-occupation with his Mother is sad. But the French paparazzi were to blame not the English press for causing her death.

Personally I don't give a fig what they do.

"Personally I don't give a fig what they do."

Me neither blueheeler1, they ought to be very happy living their dream in Southern California. I hope they will now just flick the "media switch" into the off position and get on with raising their family.

The Firm are now shown again to be an out of date anachronism and we need to retire it off quietly into the sunset and become a Republic.

Getting this lot off the wage bill would come in handy too...

Attachment 18593

Just a family tiff,it will soon blow over..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just a family tiff,it will soon blow over..
    Don't think so Alf. A new generation of under-thirties who are not very impressed with inherited, ostentatious wealth and privilege will see The Firm quietly pensioned off within the next three decades.

I'm just sorry I probably won't be around to see it.

Who really needs this $hit...

Attachment 18595

11 million viewers. Who says the Royal Family aren't popular .

I see its all turning into a racial thing now.. First thing I thought when she announced she was expecting was how lucky to be born into money and Royalty.The colour of the baby was the last thing on my mind..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    11 million viewers. Who says the Royal Family aren't popular .

I see its all turning into a racial thing now.. First thing I thought when she announced she was expecting was how lucky to be born into money and Royalty.The colour of the baby was the last thing on my mind..
    Glad they didn't call him Numbongo Alf...

Eleven million viewers (not me!) watched the programme to see how much Harry hated being considered a Royal... He just wanted to be with his proper mum and dad.

Attachment 18599

In spite of everything ---life goes on and none of this will affect any of us mere mortals unless, of course, you let it.
    This will definitely be the last we hear of Harry and Meghan because they don't like publicity ---won't it?

Is a stageshow - theatre...they even had him marry an actress ffs - think they marry for the love of it?... No, they marry to promote/secure/strengthen their rule....look at Diana, historically, she had more "royal" (regal/rule) blood than Charles - direct from her ancestors philandering with English kings, Charles II, James II (Cameron/Johnsom George II)...connecting her to Winston {Spencer} Churchill, Douglas Home, Quincy Adams, Roosevelt, Bertrand Russell...and Humprey Bogart etc - See how it works - even the Bush mob are Saxe Coburg Gotha....one big interconnected family - placement - into anything that has the ability to influence - Politics, Science, Film etc - just like a Virus, they'll infect it, to control it - and the only thing that matters, keeping folk tranquillized...Interested !

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)