+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Kings Lynn Town FC 02.03.21 [NL]

Sutton picked up 2pts in the last seconds, we dropped 2. Says it all really. Just not good enough for promotion. Lower play-offs will be the best outcome for us.

That's probably our worst home result since being relegated.

Effiong... fell over once, gave away 2 free kicks. Inspired substitute appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    People were peeved well before that. So no I won’t give it a rest.
    Because we've played like a bag of sh*te against a team at the bottom!

I'm convinced that with a big home crowd at these games, then some of these freak results wouldn't have happened

People were peeved well before that. So no I won’t give it a rest.
    Well Karen, people are entitled to an opinion, deal with it.

Pitchforks are out out
    To be honest they should be, when a club that should realistically be challenging for the title is conceding first and last-minute goals at home to Kings Lynn. It just isn't acceptable, and the worrying thing is that it keeps happening. Time and again this season we've thrown valuable points away against teams we just have to beat.

Terrible terrible performance, too slow, no surprise his two old cronies back in midfield!! Defence out played, midfield played through. Without Wooton we would have lost this. Subs too late and efficient is absolutely dire!!! Ardley won't ever get us out here. With this team my bloody gran could get us out of this league.

We looked so brittle tonight, one thing you can’t often say about this side. I guess 4 points home and away to them is no disaster, but we are certainly going through a tough time, half a season to go but we need to go up a couple of gears.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    To be fair, that was a fair result. KL didn't deserve to lose
    To be fair, King’s Lynn should have scored five - we were shocking for most of the game and didn’t deserve anything. One of the most shambolic performances I’ve seen in years.

There is no way this team will get promoted this season. Take away Kyle Wootton’s goals and 5 minutes at the start of the second half, and that was appalling. A win would have been a travesty.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast