+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meghan and Harry’s Interview

Meghan and Harry’s Interview

Whilst I am not a royalist - they are admired around the world and bring absolute millions into the country through tourism. We are also lucky we have a history!

What Meghan and Harry have said is completely unnecessary ie racist undertones - suicidal thoughts etc. For God sake - she knew what she was going in to! Obviously in this position - what do they expect as they need protection - can’t just go shopping etc etc.

I would guess the greed machine comes into it with both Meghan and Harry pocketing many millions but stupid if you ask me. Meghan and Harry were well loved but I guess now many will certainly turn against Meghan! The alleged racist comments do nothing to heal the wounds what with all this taking the knee etc etc. Crazy

Very unnecessary!!!

The last time the Royal Family got mixed up with a Yank it was a shambles ie Edward and Mrs Simpson and there was no coming back into the fold for them and it is the same for these two snowflakes. I personally think Harry is being worked by Meghan and firmly believe he ain't happy with the situation and can see a divorce on the horizon. The hypocrisy of these two is unbelievable. Wanting privacy and to be left alone while still being treated as Royal but doing no Royal duties, then invading their own privacy with Netflix fly on the wall documentaries and Spotify vlogs. Harry making a **** of himself on James Corden and then this Oprah fiasco. I wish the pair of double standard entitled tw*ts would just shut up and get on with their La La Land lives.

Steady Meggy, the last person to openly criticise the Royalty ended up in an island lake in Althorp

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    The last time the Royal Family got mixed up with a Yank it was a shambles ie Edward and Mrs Simpson and there was no coming back into the fold for them and it is the same for these two snowflakes. I personally think Harry is being worked by Meghan and firmly believe he ain't happy with the situation and can see a divorce on the horizon. The hypocrisy of these two is unbelievable. Wanting privacy and to be left alone while still being treated as Royal but doing no Royal duties, then invading their own privacy with Netflix fly on the wall documentaries and Spotify vlogs. Harry making a **** of himself on James Corden and then this Oprah fiasco. I wish the pair of double standard entitled tw*ts would just shut up and get on with their La La Land lives.

Ha - but so true

I had little knowledge of what this was all about until I listened to a few minutes of the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2 today. A few minutes was enough before I switched the radio off.

I have to say, these two are not covering themselves in glory from what I understood and there is always two sides to every story.

I'd have thought the biggest worry with Archie's colouring would be his hair not his skin.

As soon as she’s accused by Royal staff of bullying out comes the accusations of “racism” from this self serving, narcissistic, Nomark.

How very predictable.

I’ll be 100% honest here.......until she started mentioning it I didn’t even realise she had a black mother, I just presumed she was an attractive girl with olive skin who tans nicely.

My own grandson is the same, his father’s family are not “milk bottles” like our side and Leo gets a lovely natural tan.

It’s her that’s brought race into play from the very start.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I'd have thought the biggest worry with Archie's colouring would be his hair not his skin.

I find it hard to believe that anybody would be so cruel to say anything negative about a child! Sure this was thrown into the mix to sensualize the story to pick up big bucks. I don't think any parent would care what the child looked like as long as the child was healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    As soon as she’s accused by Royal staff of bullying out comes the accusations of “racism” from this self serving, narcissistic, Nomark.

How very predictable.

I’ll be 100% honest here.......until she started mentioning it I didn’t even realise she had a black mother, I just presumed she was an attractive girl with olive skin who tans nicely.

My own grandson is the same, his father’s family are not “milk bottles” like our side and Leo gets a lovely natural tan.

It’s her that’s brought race into play from the very start.

Good post Mick and totally true. I have seen more Latin Americans more darker than Meghan and just as beautiful. She should be blessed! Bringing race into it will make everyone sit up but hey - more people will be using the race card now because of these comments. An embarrassment to the Royal Family and I'm not a Royalist but do admit they bring millions into the coffers!

I haven't followed their story in enough detail to offer an informed opinion. In all truth I could probably care less about the pair of them, but that would require more effort than I'm prepared to expend.

What I do know is that if I'd lived part of my life in the media spotlight and wanted out the last thing I'd do would be to court media attention at each and every opportunity.

This leads me think they're doing this for the money. If they're short of a few bob, secretly love the spotlight while yearning for seclusion there's a vacancy with Scarborough Borough Council which may prove satisfactory......

https://www.google.com/search?q=ligh...bs&htivrt=jobs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)