+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Halifax Town 09.03.21 [NL]

Agree with Manc’s comments and considered not bothering with stream anymore after that utter sh1te. But for once will side with Elite and support the club in the only way I can.

Good job they ' threw the shackles off' second half...

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    To be fair Elite, I won't learn and I'll probably just end up paying for the next one at home. I can't help myself, because as you say, I support Notts County.
    Unfortunately, it's an illness with no known cure. I'm at the age where I just hope I can suffer from it for a few more years!

Don't worry the leaders in the dressing room are going to sort it out

Ardley on the radio now: First half chalk and cheese with 2nd half, much better 2nd half, got pen and scored great goal. 1st half very nervy - caused us to be a yard behind. Poor passing, they smelt blood. One shot kills us late on. Agrees with Charlie 1st half was the worst of the season. Compares us to Liverpool. My job is to keep encouraging them, make them believe in each other, should have been organized from the start, but confidence is low. Maybe need to have chats on Thursday, Need to start games better. If losing your battles doesn't matter what tactics manager plays.

Baffling.
    A reset would've been there for him and it was so obvious - call time on Doyle and thank him for his services. Make Rawlo captain, stop the kamikaze keep ball at the back and play the midfield and front-line the club's recruitment had intended...

Screw his stubbornness, but it's gonna cost us at least another year in Non-League

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I saw us finish third last season after it was cut short and we’d built a team after the season started. That’s more than most fans would have taken on the eve of the season started.
    This season has started in a similar, spluttering vein, but we’ve still been churning out results.
    This now feels like a big turning point as there’s no results to hide behind.
    I’ve seen some poor performances under Ardley and also some very good ones. But the last couple have been disgraceful. It needs to turnaround and turnaround quickly.
    So I’m not quite in your club yet!
    why would you be in our club , with all this attacking football we play it will only be a matter of time before he turns it around.
    we have games in hand on clubs from above , we have a squad that has now been topped up with fresh legs and defensive cover, what could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Ardley on the radio now: First half chalk and cheese with 2nd half, much better 2nd half, got pen and scored great goal. 1st half very nervy - caused us to be a yard behind. Poor passing, they smelt blood. One shot kills us late on. Agrees with Charlie 1st half was the worst of the season. Compares us to Liverpool. My job is to keep encourage, make them believe in each other, should have been organized from the start, but confidence is low. Maybe need to have chats on Thursday, Need to start games better. If losing your battles doesn't matter what tactics manager plays.
    How many times has he used "the nervy" excuse? It's maybe because he's scared of his own shadow and this transfers onto the players

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Listening to him try and justify his performance us sickening!!! Nerves? Dear? FFS we were playing king's Lynn then Halifax!!!
    I’ve not listened. Did he really blame nerves? These are pro footballers many of which have played in front of crowds. What is their to be nervous about when playing in front of what, 80 folk?
    I’m sure a fair few have played in front of more than that, I know I have. Nerves last about 2 mins. WhT a bulls **** excuse.

Don't even know where to start...

We've played well once since the turn of the year which was against Dagenham. Despite picking up results, we've rarely played well or looked convincing. In fact I'll stick my neck out and say we've actually only picked up results because of poor finishing from the opposition such as Kings Lynn away. Our solid defensive record was more about poor opposition than competence in our back line. We've been lucky.

That luck has well and truly dried up and we're exposed for the poor team that we are. We have a wealth of resources that Ardley hasn't a clue how to use.

Bringing in all these loan signings reminds me of Derry's tenure. Big volume of loan players in, few of whom are any better than what we already have. It's like the last act of a desperate man.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast