+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesday

Tuesday

Will it happen ? all quiet on the home front ? and if so who will be available ? Woody should be ok ? but no idea who else will be available ? Have some players still to finish their isolation period ? lots of questions !

Think it will be now if they are back training as Paul Davis said. All we know is Wood should be ok. Just 10 more to get then! We also know 11 young uns played the other day against Bradford. So it could be 10 young uns and woody!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-03-2021 at 06:18 PM.

Wartford players won't want to get within 10m of our lads
    3-1 Millers

They turned Cardiff over at theirs today so don’t expect an easy ride.

Not expecting points from this game even if we hadn't had huge disruption to playing and fitness. So good game to just get the game under our belts, get sharp and be ready for more winnable games. Be nice to be surprised though! Come on Millers!

Tough game cants see us getting any points from this.....wonder what the French word foe points is?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Not expecting points from this game even if we hadn't had huge disruption to playing and fitness. So good game to just get the game under our belts, get sharp and be ready for more winnable games. Be nice to be surprised though! Come on Millers!
    Nearly All Watford players are continental players ? We always regard these players as not that brave , rightly or probably wrongly ! So we need to intimidate them by lining Ambulances up outside stadium, if that fails we could bribe them with free shots of Astra Zeneca Jabs, failing that we will just threaten them a night in the old Phoenix Hotel, that’s still got a reputation akin to the Black Plague!

Wasn’t that long ago we were itching to play Derby hadn’t they had a couple of games postponed (after having a pop at us) due to their lack of fitness due to not playing doesn’t that apply to us also then? Well be easy pickings to them so hopefully a Millers win!

Like I said earlier I can honestly see us getting a point against Watford.

But I can also honestly say that win, lose or draw on Tuesday I'll be really happy just to see us play a game of football again.

Then again if we are losing I'll resort to being a fickle football fan again and wish we were in hibernation.

God knows what will happen. I think everyone is ignoring the fact that this is an illness and some players might be actually under the weather. It's not just a case of doing your ten days.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the outcome of our cunning plan not to play for a bit. Some teams around us have actually lost ground because of damage to their goal difference. If we had 5 more points, we might be better off calling it a day now.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast