+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T the elephant in the room: Astra Zeneca

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Our surgery giving flu jabs to younger people last week, when I went to pick up some paperwork, they open the doors, nurse was giving jabs just inside the door way, like she did with us over 60's last year.
    because we have had all these measures in place over the winter months.there’s been hardly nothing of flu cases...and they suspect that when that comes back this winter some immunity will have been lost and possible heavy mutations of it which will effect younger people as well as the old..and modifications of flu jab will be needed and required..

The leaders of Ireland.Germany,France and Italy should hold their heads in shame,sacrificing human lives to save the EU.There will be wide reprisals from the people of these countries because lives are being lost.All the medical proof is there that this vaccine is safe but the "more knowlegable" idiots like Macron will try to devalue what we've done ,purely through jealousy.They will have many questions to answer through their disastrous handling of the vaccine output.

Anyone think our government will play this with a straight bat and report stats for the blood clots accurately ?

It is not as thought they haven't got previous.

Didn't they 'up-diddle' the number of covid cases?

If you don’t want the vaccine then don’t

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Anyone think our government will play this with a straight bat and report stats for the blood clots accurately ?

Out government is one of the worst for suppressing information, they regularly slap D-notices on the press.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Out government is one of the worst for suppressing information, they regularly slap D-notices on the press.
    Previous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-53722711

Anybody any thoughts about 11 EU countries suspending the jab?

Politically motivated?

Has the tax been rushed through too quickly ?

Has it changed anyone's mind about having the jab?

Final question: can we expect the British or European press to cover the story objectively?
    It's pissed me right off! It means another delay for us in Europe for nothing other than politic gains!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's pissed me right off! It means another delay for us in Europe for nothing other than politic gains!
    Frog,I really do sympathise with you and all others who are suffering across the continent who havebeen badly let down by the Brussels dictatorship.I spoke to an Irish friend who lives in Cork and they are absolutely disgusted by the leader of the Irish parliament.There are people dying in large numbers and this will get worse with the shambles approach from the EU.Thank God we are out of it!!!!

Ever heard the term propaganda. All governments do it. However, naïve that I am, I tend to believe Chris Smith the virologist from Cambridge when he says that its safe and blood clots do happen in a very small amount of people anyway. Why leave the house if you are afraid of what will happen? Had my first AZ jab, will have the second, and any boosters in the future. Macron started the politicking with unsubstantiated claims about the effect of AZ on over 65's.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    Ever heard the term propaganda. All governments do it. However, naïve that I am, I tend to believe Chris Smith the virologist from Cambridge when he says that its safe and blood clots do happen in a very small amount of people anyway. Why leave the house if you are afraid of what will happen? Had my first AZ jab, will have the second, and any boosters in the future. Macron started the politicking with unsubstantiated claims about the effect of AZ on over 65's.
    Totally agree. My first jab was Phizer but if i could have 2nd one tomorrow, Astra Zeneca, then I would jump at the chance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast