+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T the elephant in the room: Astra Zeneca

O/T the elephant in the room: Astra Zeneca

Anybody any thoughts about 11 EU countries suspending the jab?

Politically motivated?

Has the tax been rushed through too quickly ?

Has it changed anyone's mind about having the jab?

Final question: can we expect the British or European press to cover the story objectively?

I don't think it's about Brexit as it was Norway who first suspended the roll-out and they're not in the EU.

There have been cases of blood clots with the Pfizer vaccine as well though.

I can see the point of vaccinating the old and vulnerable but not the young and healthy, that was never done with the flu vaccine and that's a well-tested vaccine.

Personally I think it’s just a massive smokescreen to hide the supply and roll out issues that these countries have experienced

By raising these doubts they are just kicking the can down the road whilst they get their act together

Buying time, that’s all it is

If they want to put the fires out by turning off the water hoses that’s up to them..

All the more for us

An idiot German MEP this morning defended the suspension decision and then in the next breath slagged us off for not sending more AZ to them...

Even Sweden have suspended it and Astra-Zeneca is a British-Swedish company.

If there is something wrong with it our government is going to look very bad for allowing the vaccinations to continue here.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I don't think it's about Brexit as it was Norway who first suspended the roll-out and they're not in the EU.

There have been cases of blood clots with the Pfizer vaccine as well though.

I can see the point of vaccinating the old and vulnerable but not the young and healthy, that was never done with the flu vaccine and that's a well-tested vaccine.
    Our surgery giving flu jabs to younger people last week, when I went to pick up some paperwork, they open the doors, nurse was giving jabs just inside the door way, like she did with us over 60's last year.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    If they want to put the fires out by turning off the water hoses that’s up to them..
    ^ This 100%

Why haven't we had such issues? Or are the British built differently to the rest of Europe somehow? We seem to be medically unique from the effects. Smokescreens.

they gave an e.g on tv.
    if 10 million vaccinated, 50 people with clots

10 million not vaccinated, probably same amount getting blood clots.
    same with heart attacks etc

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast