+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Former posters…

Former posters…

I was thinking recently about guys I used to see posting on this forum and it's previous incarnations and wondering if any of them are still here under a different name. I noticed KiltedArab was mentioned on "The Dreaded 'R' Word" thread and he is one who I remember from years ago.

Others who spring to mind are Wishae, Stan Gateer, Jingsy, Tangy, Arab Wasp, Johny 2 pies (was that his name?) Southside Arab… and who could forget our resident enforcers Hard Kunt and El Biffo? Those were the days, etc.

Anyone remember any others?

Where to start? This is off the top of my head so apologies in advance if (when) I miss someone obvious.

Brian_Laws, MMushroom, TheScoopster, Capeesh, guido, Leeds...

I can't for the life of me recall the name of the poster who had 'a mate at the bank' when the fun were going into admin, great though.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Where to start? This is off the top of my head so apologies in advance if (when) I miss someone obvious.

Brian_Laws, MMushroom, TheScoopster, Capeesh, guido, Leeds...

I can't for the life of me recall the name of the poster who had 'a mate at the bank' when the fun were going into admin, great though.
    The 'My mate at the bank' guy was brilliant. Would regularly get the FunnyMad into a total dee-mented, frothing frenzy with his insider knowledge. I reckon he was infact Callum Melville himself.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Was it the Inner Sanctum or something like that?

"More to follow…"
    Last edited by PT_Arab; 16-03-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Was it the Inner Sanctum or something like that?

"More to follow…"
    That was it, cheers. Pure class. Leiarab (it probably wasn't spelled like that) was good value too, loved a score prediction thread.

Tangy still posts on Tek occasionally I think.

Pretty sure there was really bad news about Johnny2pies a good few years back. He was a really funny and decent poster too.

The poster Buddah , he liked a guid laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Tangy still posts on Tek occasionally I think.

Pretty sure there was really bad news about Johnny2pies a good few years back. He was a really funny and decent poster too.
    I think you are right there.

who kept calling Arab Plumber, Middle eastern sanitary technician?

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    who kept calling Arab Plumber, Middle eastern sanitary technician?
    RAM still posts!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)