+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers vs. Yeovil Town 20.03.21 [NL]

Score and scorers vs. Yeovil Town 20.03.21 [NL]

Notts 3 - 0 Yeovil

Miller, Wootton, Boldewijn

The stuttering stops as both defence and attack click into gear simultaneously at last.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts 3 - 0 Yeovil

Miller, Wootton, Boldewijn

The stuttering stops as both defence and attack click into gear simultaneously at last.

0-0 respect the point. Mad board in super meltdown, rose tinted pitchforks at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    0-0 respect the point. Mad board in super meltdown, rose tinted pitchforks at the ready.

Hmmmm, another live offering. Gumpy shall mostly watch!

Notts 1 Yeovil 1

A screamer from our new right back Enzio Balowadjon signed from non league Bicklesfield team on Friday afternoon and our 28th right back of the season is cancelled out in Bizarre fashion by him scoring a 49 yard own goal in the 96th minute

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Notts 1 Yeovil 1

A screamer from our new right back Enzio Balowadjon signed from non league Bicklesfield team on Friday afternoon and our 28th right back of the season is cancelled out in Bizarre fashion by him scoring a 49 yard own goal in the 96th minute
    Awesome !

Notts 1-2 Yeovil (og for Notts)

The players are either too nervous to play well (as in Halifax), or too pumped up to play well (as in Boreham Wood). So we don't play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Notts 1-2 Yeovil (og for Notts)

The players are either too nervous to play well (as in Halifax), or too pumped up to play well (as in Boreham Wood). So we don't play well.
    I am loving the sarcasm Elite.

Notts 4 Yeovil 2

Rawlinson , Wootton , Ruben , Knight

COYP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I am loving the sarcasm Elite.
    That wasn't sarcasm, it was the words of our manager in his post-match interviews as to why we've failed to perform in recent games.

Once we get the correct balance between nerves and pumped upness sorted, I'm sure we will be unstoppable*.

* OK, that bit was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That wasn't sarcasm, it was the words of our manager in his post-match interviews as to why we've failed to perform in recent games.

Once we get the correct balance between nerves and pumped upness sorted, I'm sure we will be unstoppable*.

* OK, that bit was sarcasm.
    You do need to wonder what's going on though, don't you? Imagine what the poor lambs are going to be like when those demanding fans come back...Nerves. Give me a break!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast