+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee United 0 Aberdeen 0 Match Thread

Dundee United 0 Aberdeen 0 Match Thread

Recent history dictates this could be the greatest cure for insomnia ever invented.

First game of the post DM era though so maybe things will change.

Oot
    Home
    Home
    0-0

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post

Oot
    Home
    Home
    0-0
    Ditto.

The only thing that's encouraging me to watch this is to see whether we are any different with the interim management team. Will they freshen the team up and give one or two young lads a shot? Will they change the formation and tactics? Will they stick with the same system and players but get more out of them than McInnes got? Or will they provide exactly the same guff as McInnes did?

I've not paid any attention to the team news so not sure who's actually fit. I'd like to see one or two youngsters get a game though, so let's go with this...

Lewis
    Virtanen Hoban Considine Ngwenye
    Ross McCrorie Ferguson Hayes
    Kamberi Hornby

Some thread this 3 posts? 3-0 us Kamberi McGinn Hendry

3 - 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Some thread this 3 posts? 3-0 us Kamberi McGinn Hendry
    Just playing out the season, nobody's interested any more. I suspect most of our fans would be happy just to end the season now and take 4th place as realistically we're not going to catch Hibs, we've got no manager and most of the players in the squad won't be here next season anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Just playing out the season, nobody's interested any more. I suspect most of our fans would be happy just to end the season now and take 4th place as realistically we're not going to catch Hibs, we've got no manager and most of the players in the squad won't be here next season anyway.
    ACH, it`s an away day. I`ve gone and run round the garden a few times. Walked down to the Train Station, hung aboot for an hour and now marched back to the Hoose. Starting on the beers now.

COYR !!!

( The Shed is RED, the shed is........... red ) Any team news anyone ???

Well there are a lot of positives today... no video of the game so won't have to watch shyte just be listening to the pysh Red Tv commentary instead. Then it's not on ALBA so won't be tempted to watch that shyte either. The game does get me a bit excited as I flocking really detest the pjms and so always anticipate giving them a good doing. A new broom etc so maybe won't be as god awful as recently. Hornby is back and he'll be a completely different player to the lump of wood he was before ( making that bit up)
    On the downside, Interim managers don't fill me with confidence and have little confidence there will be any significant changes to the way we have been playing.
    Please play 442 and put the wingers on their appropriate wing and tell them to get to the bye line (DON'T CUT INSIDE) and cross the ball to the 2 strikers, who will then eventually score

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Well there are a lot of positives today... no video of the game so won't have to watch shyte just be listening to the pysh Red Tv commentary instead. Then it's not on ALBA so won't be tempted to watch that shyte either. The game does get me a bit excited as I flocking really detest the pjms and so always anticipate giving them a good doing. A new broom etc so maybe won't be as god awful as recently. Hornby is back and he'll be a completely different player to the lump of wood he was before ( making that bit up)
    On the downside, Interim managers don't fill me with confidence and have little confidence there will be any significant changes to the way we have been playing.
    Please play 442 and put the wingers on their appropriate wing and tell them to get to the bye line (DON'T CUT INSIDE) and cross the ball to the 2 strikers, who will then eventually score
    Get an unlocked firestick with iptv and you get practically every game on tv as it has all clubs channels

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Well I'm.desperate for some wins' you nae? A good run of form can help us in a SC run. 3rd is maybe gone but if hibs draw iday and we win its game on perhaps as if we beat them at home then its 1 point.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast