+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    It says it's because of his loyalty to the Owner. What Geordie in the right Fu(king mind would have any loyalty towards that fat (unt? He is the complete opposite to someone like Keegan who knows how we feel and quite simply would just walk out on his job rather then stick working for that fat useless piece of sh1t.
    Now you only have to be loyal to the owner to keep your job. So, as you do a terrible job leading to relegation, all that matters is loyalty to the boss?
    Right-o.
    There is loyalty involved in a way - loyalty to money although I prefer the word greed. Ashley won’t sack him and he won’t walk because of money.

We are now THE most pointless club around.
    The youth teams are poor, the ground in need of some repair, the training facilities are an embarrassment and now a team devoid of any game plan.

Unban the cranks and let them talk up the positives of Ashley and Bruce.

It's pure greed allied with arrogance. He's admitted he hasn't been good enough but only because he's been told to. He genuinely believes he's a good manager who's just been thwarted by factors out of his control.

He knows he can't lose-either he'll keep his job, which he thinks he should, or he'll get a huge payoff, which he thinks he's entitled to.

Like I said, David Moyes left without taking his £3 million payout-a man with no connection to the area. Bruce claims to be a fan, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Breaking news on Sky: Newcastle owner Mike Ashley intending to stick with Steve Bruce as manager despite last night's defeat
    did people genuinely expect anything different?

I’m done with this club until that nincompoop sells up.

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    We are now THE most pointless club around.
    The youth teams are poor, the ground in need of some repair, the training facilities are an embarrassment and now a team devoid of any game plan.
    Sadly all true. Add to that a fanbase who have lost ALL hope and a City which no longer has any pride in their club.

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post

Unban the cranks and let them talk up the positives of Ashley and Bruce.
    Tempting if only for the catharsis it would offer us in replying.

Tempting if only for the catharsis it would offer us in replying. [/QUOTE]

Give it some thought 😄

Steve Bruce will not be sacked because the fans don't like him and he is a useless manager. After 14 yrs of Ashley, everyone the crowd has a connection with is gone.
    Look at Rafa, Shearer, Hughton all let go.
    Now look who was useless and the fans wanted gone, all got longer than they should, Pardew, McClaren and Bruce. That's before the likes of Carver and Kinnear that should never have got the job.
    Ashley is like a petulant child. Getting a kick out of upsetting the fans. Hit him back and keep your money. If we all backed Bruce through this he would already be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Is a nice guy.
    really ???? says who ?

i havent seen anything to warrant calling him nice

his voice grates on you, his demeanor grates on you, he has the personality of a wet blanket ......, his excuses and pathetic job history doesn't show him to be a nice guy

how does that make him nice?

i have a feeling and i don't believe Mike Ashley is standing by Steve Bruce at all, i think he has to publicly back him because he has no alternative yet, why waste another 4 million and be no further forward.

Its easy to say Jones can step in but he has not got any experience in the top flight, his management tenure at Luton (i think) was a disaster. He is not the answer.

Bruce was not on the shortlist drawn up to replace Rafa, after all the names on the shortlist turned the job down, Steve Bruce was the 10th person they approached out of desperation more than anything.

Before McClown got the sack, the club publicly backed him but in truth were speaking to Benitez in the background.

I genuinely believe Ashleys people will be speaking to Howe and Wilder and hoping to get a deal in place with a substantial bonus if we are kept up.

Social media have reports the players want a meeting with Charnley do discuss how to keep the club in the division, Bruce has lost the dressing room and a large portion of the players want rid of him (probably b0ll0x like)

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    really ???? says who ?

i havent seen anything to warrant calling him nice

his voice grates on you, his demeanor grates on you, he has the personality of a wet blanket ......, his excuses and pathetic job history doesn't show him to be a nice guy

how does that make him nice?
    I was being ironic, buddy. Thought that was pretty obvious.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)