+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    and the rest
    Nah stop guessing ya halfwit **** all wrong we me apart from my anger issues. I'm in a good paying job and I have a fu cking life
    Why don't you get one instead of insinuating ****eeeee

Goodwin quoted in the press today saying that Ramirez has had no discussion with him about wanting to return to the US as MSM hinted a couple of weeks ago, and which has been “all over social media” (whatever they are) recently.

I think Ramirez has been phoning in his performances since Glass got his cards.

The f'uckin lot of them look like they are working from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Go read his book part of it is dedicated to the Tim's! Anyway am I not allowed to dislike the c u n t it something?
    No, you can dislike whoever you want.
    I was just curious.
    I knew Ally, a big number of years ago, and he never gave any indication of leanings towards the JJs.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Goodwin quoted in the press today saying that Ramirez has had no discussion with him about wanting to return to the US as MSM hinted a couple of weeks ago, and which has been “all over social media” (whatever they are) recently.

I think Ramirez has been phoning in his performances since Glass got his cards.
    His wife had a questionable post someplace where she implied that Americans who never lived abroad were "Lucky AF" or some such.

I heard a podcast Ramirez did with a couple of Sceptics, he came across as not the brightest and he patently just didn't "get" us or fitba over here generally.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I was just curious.
    I knew Ally, a big number of years ago, and he never gave any indication of leanings towards the JJs.
    Okay no problem ID' and who knows maybe he's not such a prick 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I was just curious.
    I am sure Ally did some presenting for Celtic TV a number of years back. Doesn't make him one of them, but you do have to question his judgement. Seems to do a lot of AFC releated stuff though, which would be strange if he had tim leanings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post

Fantastic film

Liverpool are confident they will win the race for Aberdeen right-back Calvin Ramsay, with the 18-year-old being watched by a host of clubs.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61289977

I know it's the sh1tty Hun that's got a story on it but £3m?!

Genuinely, how much should we be looking to sell for?

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast