+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Let's face it, pickled onion flavoured anything is going to be vile.

I've never tasted monster munch but as far as flavoured crisps go I'll stretch to Salt and Vinegar, but that's about it.
    Your discussions with Mason show you to have conservative* tastes.

* Not in a Tory way, of course. There are others with that.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    It's a real heidscratcher ,,,, in flashes, we look like the real deal .... but in 'other flashes' ... a 'bum deal' .... Much as Ah appreciate Considine's service, and feel constant criticism of his performances hae been over the top, and oft-times, oot o' the hat, I think what we have as a defence right now, has grown ,,, and continues to do so.
    Therefore, We need tae keep Ramsay, McKenzie, Bates, McRorie, Gallacher ..... and dare I say: Hayes! .... Jonny Hayes might nae hae done the turn he used tae for a while, but ... errr he's playin as a wing back .... and as such, he's daein that job pretty well ... and noo and again, becomes a winger. OK, nae the winger he was, but in the absence o' a decent left winger??? Fit ye sayin?

Mid .... Scott Broon has one mair year at best .... Ye can gamble on a replacement ... but it's either a huge cost or huge risk. Better plan? Organise for Dean Campbell tae get a blowjob, followed by a motivational talk every day, and he will cross that white line like he painted it, and walk on that turf like he grew it!

I am aware noo, that a puckly folk are readin' this, shakkin their heids, whilst utterin' the words ... f**kin eedjit ....

In which case I shouldna even comment on the forward mids .... cos it's the difference between standin' too close tae the edge o' a cliff ... an' flappin yer airms an shoutin' 'Geronimo' ...

But .... McLennan? My faith is exhausted. McGinn? Simply exhausted. Ojo? ... errrm ... flip a coin ... and yet, keep because we are likely tae lose Ferguson and Hedges .... and we could end up wi worse than Ojo (noo. if Ah said that a year ago ... ****! Ah'd hae been jailed for assisted attempted/suicide )

Jet? .... Fae fit I see on screened matches, he's a crafty. clever link player .. often finds a pass which blindsides the opposition. Unfortunately, it all too often blindsides oor ain! ... sort that oot, and he's an asset!

Forward players? ... canna judge because service tae them has been pish ... Cosgrove would hae done better wi the scraps on offer, Ramirez has done nae bad.

If across the board all the above were capable o' directin shots on target, a few mair will def hae beaten the keeper,

Work on that, and we dinna need tae splash oot .... itherwise?

We need a tenacious wide either side. A couple o' quick thinkin. ball retainin central mids. a back up def mid, a better centre half, and a striker fa can control the ba in the opposition penalty area. .... Onythin else is a bonus!
    Always love your posts NMN's

Pickled Onion Monster Munch.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Pickled Onion Monster Munch.
    Yes.
    Beef min

Pickled Onion, then Flaming Hot, then (quite far behind) Roast Beef. That is FACT, no sense in debating it!

Cannae mind Monster Munch ever being 10p - but a close competitor in Pickled Onion Space Raiders were 10p for ages.

Pickled Onion in traditional (tattie) crisp form are a no fae me. Has to be of the corn variety.

Trying to stay on topic though, can we sign the three Monster Munch monsters this January?

Cheap childhood crisps that are sadly missed can't be talked about without mentioning Burton's Potato Puffs.

Cheap childhood crisps that are sadly missed can't be talked about without mentioning Burton's Potato Puffs.
    Potato Puffs - how fine were they!!!!

And moving off crisps, who remembers Texan bars and Splicers? Tutti Fruttis anyone? Does Cremola Foam still exist? Hope not!!!!!

Feel this needs a thread all of its own!

So have we signed anyone yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Beef min
    Phoenix's Aunty?

Were they the ones that were cheese and tomato flavoured? They were great. Canna mind Splicers but Texan bars were ace.
    Was never a great fan of Monster Munch but shared a flat with a guy who saved up loads of coupons to get a soft toy Monster munch which was about 3 ft high. It was tremendous, light blue with 6 arms, huge body and a tiny head. His blon made him get rid of it and so I inherited it. Sadly he disintegrated in my garage a few years ago and ended up on the tip

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast