+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Aye

I see they've got the Wifi at Cornhill working again.

Quote Originally Posted by thecoach View Post
    Well that is another window shut - no more rubbish reports from the media or agents for six months - hallelujah !
    Yes we have not made any marquee signings ,but more importantly not lost any of our better players .
    So far this year we have promoted our two fullbacks and now Barron from the development system . .Unfortunately, Mackenzie is injured so we have moved to get a ready made replacement in Montgomery for this season . Our next group of youngsters are out on loan, gaining valuable experience in the lower leagues without the pressure of making mistakes in front of our wonderful but unforgiving fans .
    Before his injury problems Devlin was deemed good enough to play for Scotland and surely is worthy of a chance to prove his fitness before the end of the season .
    Kennedy is in the same category as is Connor Mcclelland who needs to prove his worth when he gets the chance as a sub .
    Jet has been a disappointment but not surprising considering the amount of clubs he has played with.
    Yes we are in transition and the team can do better but the management sees the need for improvement especially to replace the likes of McGinn, who was an excellent servant for the club but age has dented his ability to beat a man and get in a telling cross or two .
    I will wait and see how the new players react and hope all our fans do the same before posting comments .
    Agree with all of that. Well said sir.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60243920
    Dean Campbell: Kilmarnock sign Aberdeen midfielder on loan.

McInnes is fairly filling his team up with old pals

What's the betting that bone idle fat, h×n, waste of space Greg Stewart ends up back there?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    What's the betting that bone idle fat, h×n, waste of space Greg Stewart ends up back there?
    Naturally, I think he was a very good player with some great touches and good ball skills but ultimately I think that his laziness and weight issues held his career back significantly. Although he wasn’t the fastest, he could have addressed these other issues. Bit of a waste to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Naturally, I think he was a very good player with some great touches and good ball skills but ultimately I think that his laziness and weight issues held his career back significantly. Although he wasn’t the fastest, he could have addressed these other issues. Bit of a waste to be honest.
    That's too analytical and balanced.
    I just canna thole the fat cu nt.

Ah well free agent Robert Snodgrass being lined up now.

Seen on twitter that Snodgrass' legs are going and the is perma-injured so he will fit right in...

Quote Originally Posted by sallan2000 View Post
    Seen on twitter that Snodgrass' legs are going and the is perma-injured so he will fit right in...
    Christ that's frightening he never could run so I've no idea how you could judge that his legs have gone

Ridiculous that we’re looking to take in more crocks.

Why have we got a youth policy?

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast