+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Allegations Of Racism On Tykes TV

I dont normally post on here much but who ever is accusing the lad of racism wants something better to do . Society is getting pathetic in the last year or so. I hope karma comes to the idiots who have wrongly made accusations.

This is the reason I don’t go on Twitter and why the PC brigade wind me up.
    Small minded people who tap away trying to stir up trouble yet hide behind a pseudonym. If you want to have their posts taken seriously then have the guts to use your own name and argue your point and if you can’t do that crawl back under your rock.

Rock on Tykes TV you’ve got my full support

Disgusting accusation , I met these lads a few tears ago down Res , and they came across as really good lads , committed to BFC , I don't watch there programme anymore , but I would like to add my support to them , accusations like what have been made tend to stick in general , I hope this isn't the case in this instance , Shame on those idiot's who created this unnecessary situation

I’ve listened to the clip posted.
    It wasn't racist.

But to be honest the Tykes TV group should have known that they will attract abuse like this.
    Anyone who sticks their head above the parapet is likely to get shot at these days.
    That is to say - anyone willing to voice a strong opinion or do something constructive is going to attract unwarranted attention from the snowflake brigade.
    Those types are the green eyed monsters of society who are looking for an excuse to have a dig at someone.

My advice to Tykes TV would be - to
    STOP APOLOGISING or trying to explain
    ..... and carry on doing what they enjoy doing.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 22-03-2021 at 09:52 AM.

My advice to Tykes TV would be - to
    STOP APOLOGISING or trying to explain
    ..... and carry on doing what they enjoy doing.

I’ll second that Nudger.

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    I dont normally post on here much but who ever is accusing the lad of racism wants something better to do . Society is getting pathetic in the last year or so. I hope karma comes to the idiots who have wrongly made accusations.
    Here here. That is of course unless they apologise to Tykes TV. It's obviously a horrible misunderstanding but folk are far too quick to jump to the wrong conclusion and point the finger unfairly without thinking of the consequences their actions have on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Here here. That is of course unless they apologise to Tykes TV. It's obviously a horrible misunderstanding but folk are far too quick to jump to the wrong conclusion and point the finger unfairly without thinking of the consequences their actions have on other people.
    We’ve seen how much it’s upset the guys on Tykes TV - informing the police etc etc.
    I can fully understand that feeling.
    Trial by social media is totally unacceptable.
    And that’s why I’ll never forgive BBS Admin for what they did to me.

It is clear it’s not a racist remark! It’s too easy for people sat at home with too much time on their hands to sit at a keyboard and try to stir up a storm and let’s be honest in line with what Doggy is saying....stop apologising! By trying to defend themselves it is giving the trolls what they want? ATTENTION.

I dont think Tykes Tv is racist at all.
    I hope they keep going but just need to stop swearing as much.

They shouldn’t have given the vultures the pleasure of seeing them so upset . Never apologies if you’ve done nothing wrong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast