+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I was replying to Shedboys comment where he was talking about guys buying 'closer to the season'. They won't be paying £380 at that time.
    Yeah don't understand why anyone worrying about the price would wait till later to purchase ticket when price is higher especially when they can pay it up in installments makes no sense to me but see what you were saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Yeah don't understand why anyone worrying about the price would wait till later to purchase ticket when price is higher especially when they can pay it up in installments makes no sense to me but see what you were saying.
    I’d be surprised if there was more than a dozen sold in that final sales period. It has to be there though otherwise people would just buy at the last minute and budgeting for the season becomes difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    I’d be surprised if there was more than a dozen sold in that final sales period. It has to be there though otherwise people would just buy at the last minute and budgeting for the season becomes difficult.
    Yeah agree mate think anyone wanting to buy a new season would buy in early bird unless money is no problem so really can get one for£380 which I would think is a reasonable price for top league as keep saying though not sure if other clubs we are trying to compete with charge lots less? Teams we want to be competing with hearts hibs aberdeen have bigger supports so maybe do sell cheaper because they sell more but I am not sure?

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    I still think most of the support will wave the credit it's our club it is the club the money is going to not someone taking all the season ticket money like our resident diddlie pete would have us believe the money is to run the club.
    Got to get his monthly 100k somehow...but you wear your loyalty scarf with pride 💰💰💰💰😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Got to get his monthly 100k somehow...but you wear your loyalty scarf with pride 💰💰💰💰😄
    I take it your prices Peter will remain the same in line with championship prices?

Got to get his monthly 100k somehow...but you wear your loyalty scarf with pride ����������
    no businesses were harmed in the wearing of loyalty scarfs

(unlike other clubs in this toon )

If you don't get up you'll be lucky to sell 1000

We had over 5500 last season

The mighty Fun 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    I take it your prices Peter will remain the same in line with championship prices?
    Usual sh!te post from Peter the resident Fun troll...

Re priority in ballot

Is this for start of season? OK fair enough for one match but what if its 3 or 4 games. Does that mean anyone using discount can't get to any game as majority of support won't use discount.

Or is it for whole season? So if we get Dundee away in Cup supporters with voucher use probably won't get ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Re priority in ballot

Is this for start of season? OK fair enough for one match but what if its 3 or 4 games. Does that mean anyone using discount can't get to any game as majority of support won't use discount.

Or is it for whole season? So if we get Dundee away in Cup supporters with voucher use probably won't get ticket.
    Thinking it would be for cup games if as you say draw a wee team away and not enough tickets thinking those who never took the credit back from the club would get priority but not sure?Think the club is saying thanks for the help not taking the money out of the club.But if only so many were getting into ground for home games think all season ticket holders would go into a ballot agaian not sure though.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)