+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoning Tannadice

Phoning Tannadice

Has anyone tried to phone the club recently? I have been trying for ages today and the phone is just ringing out and there isn't even a 'press 1 for...' menu. My issue isn't season ticket related but surely if the STs are on sale somebody should be there...

They no still working fae home mate? sure its reduced staff

Yeah I thought that but should the phones not be getting redirected, like if you phone the council etc? I phoned the council the other day and couldn't hear the woman because her dog was barking so much in the background 😂

Yeah working remotely. Had to email my query the other day regarding ST’s. Quick response. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Yeah I thought that but should the phones not be getting redirected, like if you phone the council etc? I phoned the council the other day and couldn't hear the woman because her dog was barking so much in the background ��
    ha ha ha ha, aye thats true should be getting redirected defo!

There is no doubt that a fair bit of skiving is going on with the working from home brigade,it took me 3 weeks to pay an £858.00 bill to Angus Council whereas when they were in Angus House it took 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There is no doubt that a fair bit of skiving is going on with the working from home brigade,it took me 3 weeks to pay an £858.00 bill to Angus Council whereas when they were in Angus House it took 5 minutes.
    Took me 30 seconds to pay them something here https://www.angus.gov.uk/do_it_online what are you doing for 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Took me 30 seconds to pay them something here https://www.angus.gov.uk/do_it_online what are you doing for 3 weeks?
    I am older and do not trust making payments of that amount online,i prefer to deal with a human over the phone and that's easier said than done these days.

I also got a solicitors letter through Angus Council threatening to take me to court for refusing to pay for a relatives meals on wheels and community alarm when they were in Ninewells hospital and then transferred directly to respite.
    The community alarm had been removed from the property on my instruction and the meals had been cancelled but they still bombarded me with invoices and solicitor's letters and imo this was all down to them working from home and failing to liaise with each other.
    Sorry for going O/T JJ.Can anyone who lives in Angus tell me who run's it?.

I moved to DD5 last year (sorry TTT) and we're angus and the council are proper sh1t to deal with. Tried charging me extra on council tax etc. Their recycling philosophy is a total head scratcher moving from DCC. Glass, paper, plastics, cans anything at all in the one bin whereas we had separate bins for that.

I really don't like the Angus council.

Sorry to go off topic here JJ

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)