+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hornchurch FC 27.03.21 [FAT SF]

Wrong team selection, wrong substitution, wrong setup. Not at all impressed! And for those who think going to Wembley would be a distraction!?! Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    How does a part time team look fitter and more energetic than us? Terrible performance.
    They didn’t.

We made error after error. Often when not under pressure.

Total shambles.

Welcome to Notts, Ian. Good luck - you're going to need it with this shower!!

Today shows why we needed to make a managerial change and not wait.

Bitterly disappointing and let down by the players. But, it shows IB exactly where we are at.

The only way is up.

Another new low for this club. To have taken the lead three times and not win the game against far inferior opposition is scandalous.

If there are not questions of the mentality and focus of some of these players then there needs to be now. To concede three goals is a major concern, but that second half performance was simply not acceptable. There was nothing wrong with the first half performance, but the second half performance it turned and we were haunted by the ghost of Kings Lynn.

It would have been such a lift for the club and the fans to get a day out at Wembley, and the fact we won't get that is disappointing.

It's the old cliche of concentrating on the league and the manager will have learned and awful lot from this game.

The darkest hour is that before the dawn and let's hope that this is true.

I honestly never thought we could possibly get any lower before today.

This has got to be the mother of all disasters.

The players should be ashamed of themselves.

PS: Is it too late to get NA back?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Might be a blessing. It would have been a distraction and another game needing to be re-arranged. If the players want their day at Wembley they have to do it in the play offs now.
    I agree, thought Reeves was poor, Burchnall now knows what he has to work with (some new players maybe).

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I refused to take any interest in any game in this comp, simply not bothered.

But didn't I hear we took off our best young player early in the second half, who had already scored, for a mid-30s player who rarely does anything, also leaving a struggling 40 year old on the pitch...

Oh and benching, yet again, another guy... Sam, I think his name is, who usually scores...

That type of thing cannot help, can it?
    Don't forget there are many, and I mean many on here who don't rate Sam. He "Needs to go"!

Burchnall: First goal was a bit of a freak, next two we left ourselves open. A little more discipline would have seen the game out. We have another opportunity to get to Wembley in the play offs so we have to focus on that. Created a lot of opportunities but there's things we need to work on. We were far the better team in the 1st half, struggled to get back the tempo in the 2nd half until 70-90, should have closed the game out. We're disappointed, there's a bigger picture for us (would rather get to Wembley in the Play Offs).

The lawn in my back garden looks very nice after a cut!

Did i miss anything 2nd half?

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast