+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 134 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Hope Ferguson leaves and we get like 3-4M
    He may very well do but I wouldn't be getting your hopes about a "war chest" thereafter.

The money will be used to keep the club running.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The English clubs are only just beginning to buy players and so are the huns and tims. There will be a knock on effect and then other players will start moving.

As things stand we've signed players out of contract.

Bit of patience required Moog.

If McInnes was still the manager you would be pishing your pants as much as everyone else is with the state of the squad.

I’m willing to give Glass the benefit of the doubt here but he is kidding himself on if he thinks we have enough players at the moment.

He needs to stick up for himself a bit more or he is going to turn into Cormacks bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

If McInnes was still the manager you would be pishing your pants as much as everyone else is with the state of the squad.

I’m willing to give Glass the benefit of the doubt here but he is kidding himself on if he thinks we have enough players at the moment.

He needs to stick up for himself a bit more or he is going to turn into Cormacks bitch.
    But he's not the manager so stop pishing your pants and everyone else's.

Come the end of the transfer deadline we will sign more players.

Pish on pishers.

But he's not the manager so stop pishing your pants and everyone else's.

Come the end of the transfer deadline we will sign more players.

Pish on pishers.
    It wasn’t that long ago you were slagging off the happy clappers for keeping McInnes in a job by continuing to buy season tickets.

I take it your high standards expected of Aberdeen fc has dropped considerably now?

Will you be happy now if we qualify for Europe and get to the odd cup final?

It wasn’t that long ago you were slagging off the happy clappers for keeping McInnes in a job by continuing to buy season tickets.

I take it your high standards expected of Aberdeen fc has dropped considerably now?

Will you be happy now if we qualify for Europe and get to the odd cup final?
    I've never had a go at anyone buying a season ticket.

I'm hardly going to start telling folk not to buy a season ticket because I'm not happy about who Glass hasn't signed.

He's managed about 5 games for us ffs.

Mental.

I've never had a go at anyone buying a season ticket.

I'm hardly going to start telling folk not to buy a season ticket because I'm not happy about who Glass hasn't signed.

He's managed about 5 games for us ffs.

Mental.
    I’m not going to trawl through all of the threads but you did say something along the lines of “I blame the happy clappers for keeping McInnes in a job”

I don’t think anyone is having a go at Stephen Glass yet,it’s just seems that expectation levels have dropped for a few people on here recently.

I'm not sure expectation levels have dropped yet, it's just that the season proper doesn't kick off for 3 weeks and the transfer window doesn't close until 31 August. So there's still plenty time to finish putting the squad together.

I think it all hinges on how much you read into Glass's public comments and how relaxed you are (or not) about potentially navigating the first few matches with an incomplete squad. I don't think anyone feels this squad is sufficient to see us through a successful season.

I’m not going to trawl through all of the threads but you did say something along the lines of “I blame the happy clappers for keeping McInnes in a job”

I don’t think anyone is having a go at Stephen Glass yet,it’s just seems that expectation levels have dropped for a few people on here recently.
    The happy clappers did help keep him in a job. Absolutely no issues with anyone buying a season ticket. I got one last season.

The happy clappers did help keep him in a job. Absolutely no issues with anyone buying a season ticket. I got one last season.
    Yeah they kept him in a job by buying season tickets

So what would you find acceptable for next season?

4th and a semi final?

Some excitement would be a step forward.

I don’t meen fighting relegation.

Page 134 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast