+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's the spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There doesn’t really have to be any word on Ferguson does there?

He’s away, just waiting for the right price.
    But but we have a right to know whats happening,can all us fools not see that AFC are taking us all for a ride by not keeping us informed about Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    But but we have a right to know whats happening,can all us fools not see that AFC are taking us all for a ride by not keeping us informed about Ferguson

I think it’s just the heat getting to some folk.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

I thought it might be school holidays and too much time on his hands but its too early for that i think

I thought it might be school holidays and too much time on his hands but its too early for that i think
    Wait till Considine gets a new deal...myself and Rico could be just as “angery”

Wait till Considine gets a new deal...myself and Rico could be just as “angery”
    I might get "angery" as well

I might get "angery" as well
    86 pages, Brown, Gallagher, JET, Woods in. It’s all went quiet on the western front regarding our look at players across the Atlantic. I thought this might have been a good week for rumours, signings and our team taking shape for next season but hey ho I won’t let it get me raging.
    But if Considine signs a new deal....step aside Bb’s!!

Last year I grew an 11ft tomato plant, which all but deprived me of all light coming in my south facing living room window (the soother), which produced 32 tomatoes, of varying sizes, maistly golf baas, a few near tennis baas, a heap o' tattie-mashers, some regular 'dazzies', and one the size o' a pea ... all equally delicious.

I cut the plant back tae 3 feet, repotted and let grow again ... and within 6 weeks, it was near enough 9 feet ... - it's now back tae 11 feet .... but the first tomatas didna look right.

Ah wis thinkin aboot the rebuildin o' oor team as Ah decided tae chop these 'nae richt' tomatas instead o' waitin tae see if they would 'come good' .... in order that the resources o' said plant, which was at the same time producin a heap mair, smaller, but mair 'richt lookin', could be better utilised..... and all is now goin well.

I think my management o' tomatas already qualifies me for the youth coach job should it become available ... Ah reckon Eddie Turnbull would hae approved
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 02-06-2021 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Last year I grew an 11ft tomato plant, which all but deprived me of all light coming in my south facing living room window (the soother), which produced 32 tomatoes, of varying sizes, maistly golf baas, a few near tennis baas, a heap o' tattie-mashers, some regular 'dazzies', and one the size o' a pea ... all equally delicious.

I cut the plant back tae 3 feet, repotted and let grow again ... and within 6 weeks, it was near enough 9 feet ... - it's now back tae 11 feet .... but the first tomatas didna look right.

Ah wis thinkin aboot the rebuildin o' oor team as Ah decided tae chop these 'nae richt' tomatas instead o' waitin tae see if they would 'come good' .... in order that the resources o' said plant, which was at the same time producin a heap mair, smaller, but mair 'richt lookin', could be better utilised..... and all is now goin well.

I think my management o' tomatas already qualifies me for the youth coach job should it become available ... Ah reckon Eddie Turnbull would hae approved
    Ticks all Dave Cormacks boxes, home grown talent hopefully more beef than plumbs

Oh michty , it's affa affa het. Affa het !!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    McGinn’s a good enough signing

On 15 minutes off the bench wages
    I'm actually quite happy to have McGinn extend his stay, I am sure he will be used more as an impact sub coming off the bench with 20odd minutes to go, and as I have said before I would be much happier seeing McGinn come on for the last 20minutes or so than some of the other total wasters that we could bring on.
    On the other hand he does also tick the box that is now starting to appear to be a mandatory requirement of 30years old and above.
    So for that reason alone I remain an angery pisher.

Speaking about 30 years and above is Scott Brown in the building yet?

Page 86 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast