+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Rules min rules
    After a quick google, like many things Hibee, it's over-rated

I find this so called clause a bit of a red herring. According to reports this 500k clause is for clubs outwith Scotland which means there is no clause for Scottish teams at all. I would take this to mean that any bid is acceptable from a Scottish club but 500k outwith Scotland. As with many contracts ( particularly with inserted clauses) the meaning might not be what was initially intended.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I find this so called clause a bit of a red herring. According to reports this 500k clause is for clubs outwith Scotland which means there is no clause for Scottish teams at all. I would take this to mean that any bid is acceptable from a Scottish club but 500k outwith Scotland. As with many contracts ( particularly with inserted clauses) the meaning might not be what was initially intended.
    Ah, that does make a bit more sense. I suppose that's why lawyers make so much money eh, debating the meaning of "the" for several weeks at £250 an hour.

For what it's worth, I think he's over-rated (again like most Hibee things ). Last Hibee I rated when he played for them was bandy before he came back to us. Sauzee was "alright" I suppose

I’m cynical enough to think that it’s probably a bit of clumsy spin to keep us onside whilst we scour Football League Division Three (**** knows what level that is nowadays) for a reserve player on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’m cynical enough to think that it’s probably a bit of clumsy spin to keep us onside whilst we scour Football League Division Three (**** knows what level that is nowadays) for a reserve player on loan.
    Well he's just signed a new deal with them so you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well he's just signed a new deal with them so you might be right.
    I think it's more likely Boyle and his agent flashed their knickers at us, we took the come on and agent goes back to Hibs to ask for another 50p. When he was at Montrose it was said he was a Dons fan, if he was, why wouldn't he want to play for us instead of hivs presumably for similar money( that's not an invitation for deluded hibees to come on and speak Shyte)

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    When he was at Montrose it was said he was a Dons fan, if he was, why wouldn't he want to play for us
    I remember at the time, we took him on trial and sent him away without an offer. He ended up at Dundee. It's come back to haunt us slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I remember at the time, we took him on trial and sent him away without an offer. He ended up at Dundee. It's come back to haunt us slightly.
    All depends what the auld Cnut Craigy Brown told him as he handed him his jaiket.

If it was “You’ll never make it at the top level, son” then maybe the player still harbours a grudge?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/articl...icpH65wGxxPb4Q ye could be right

When the **** was the word "squad", or "sqaad" in bygone days on here, replaced by "group"? Glasso uses it about a dozen times in his comments in today's Psychosis & Jojoba.

I suspect Largs, as it's become a commonplace term used by "head coaches".

Booooo.

Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast