+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I'll waid in to say Glassy and Russellly better start getting fkn players in were back in three weeks! 2 defenders, 2 strikers, 1 mid & 1 winger ! And not even a ****in rumour to be had. There probably pinning there hopes on Clark fkn Robertson!! AND stop taking about that little useless **** Griffiths he wants to be kept on at the tattiedome! And if not the HIVS will be hos preference. No ST will be bought until I see who we sign
    "Dons considering a return for Watkins"
    There's a rumour for you. Make you feel any better?

I'll waid in to say Glassy and Russellly better start getting fkn players in were back in three weeks! 2 defenders, 2 strikers, 1 mid & 1 winger ! And not even a ****in rumour to be had. There probably pinning there hopes on Clark fkn Robertson!! AND stop taking about that little useless **** Griffiths he wants to be kept on at the tattiedome! And if not the HIVS will be hos preference. No ST will be bought until I see who we sign
    “Angery”

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    "Dons considering a return for Watkins"
    There's a rumour for you. Make you feel any better?
    That was a rumour weeks ago no? Nothing new online about it. And I would be slightly happy we MW

So are you a pant pisher or a happy clapper? I'm getting mixed signals.

Better to get the right players in than just players for the sake of it. Anyone who’s half decent will have multiple options so will take a bit of time likely. I think the Ferguson and McCrorie thing complicates matters a little - if we sell them and take in a few million it increases our budget to bring in better players although we also need to sign two more - we’ll likely hold out for a good price for them though which will probably not come til the end of the window.

Having said all that id like to see a bit more activity and ideally a couple of players in this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So are you a pant pisher or a happy clapper? I'm getting mixed signals.
    Pant pisher! I'll only happy clap when there is genuine reason for it like were playing well and getting results.

Pant pisher! I'll only happy clap when there is genuine reason for it like were playing well and getting results.
    That's the spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Better to get the right players in than just players for the sake of it. Anyone who’s half decent will have multiple options so will take a bit of time likely. I think the Ferguson and McCrorie thing complicates matters a little - if we sell them and take in a few million it increases our budget to bring in better players although we also need to sign two more - we’ll likely hold out for a good price for them though which will probably not come til the end of the window.

Having said all that id like to see a bit more activity and ideally a couple of players in this week.
    Yeah true but just annoying when there is nothing being mentioned. The Ferguson thing is also infuriating because it's been like 2 weeks now and nothing else has been said by the club!! It needs to make a statement on the Feeguson saga now!

We've signed McGinn yaayy 😑

It’s always quiet just now
    Players are on holiday
    Remember, it took the whole bloody summer waiting for Hayes to work out that they had email in Thailand or wherever he was.

Page 84 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast