+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 164 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I guess the problem we might have in going for players who are under contract might be that we got £5 million for McKenna and Cosgrove so clubs like St Johnstone and St Mirren will think we have money to burn which probably isn’t the case.

Can’t really blame them considering we are looking for a couple of million for Ferguson.
    Spot on Rico, these clubs are entitled to hold out for the amount they want. I think there might be a few examples already of players happy to come to us but the transfer fees are a sticking point. Could be a drawn out summer transfer wise.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Pretty boring though, isn’t it?
    This transfer window has started becoming very boring. For a club who sacked an extremely boring football manager with a team that played with reigns on but then promised something along the lines of the complete opposite I find it baffling that signings the last couple of weeks have become null and void after an exodus of players.

C’mon Dons, wake up. Give us some excitement.

Really? Today is 4 June. I'm as nervous/excited/tetchy as anyone, but I don't want us jumping in and signing any old sh*t. Much as we don't like it, without MSM's input, we have no idea what is really happening behind the scenes. This is not the time to pish your pants.

That said, I accept that failure to sign anyone exciting will have a negative impact on season tickets. So there is a bit of a conundrum. But I'll judge the signings when they're made, not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    This is not the time to pish your pants.
    The constant dribble of pish from Certain Posters suggests that bladder incontinence has already set in.

*oops, my breeks are damp again e-moji*

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    This transfer window has started becoming very boring. For a club who sacked an extremely boring football manager with a team that played with reigns on but then promised something along the lines of the complete opposite I find it baffling that signings the last couple of weeks have become null and void after an exodus of players.

C’mon Dons, wake up. Give us some excitement.
    I don’t think the lack of signings is for the want of trying but some clubs/players may want more than we want to shell out. Hopefully we get at least one in by the start of the week.

A lot of players will be on holiday, that's probably why nothing is happening.

I think it’s Dave Cormack who is on holiday. Either that or the dirty money has hit a problem.

Starting to worry about your sanity, RJ. You’re hard work these days!

I am fine pal. I just see things further in advance than most.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes we have made our top signing of the season. Zoe Ogilvie has joined the Dons as the first female director in the history of our great club.
    Welcome aboard Zoe.
    Rules....

Attachment 19156

WYOWYN?
    Is she partial to a bit of back door action

Page 97 of 164 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast