+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 126 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Go on big man
    Blatant Weedgie-ism detected.

Yellow card.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Blatant Weedgie-ism detected.

Yellow card.
    Sorry.

Didn't think that was the most offensive part !!

Will try harder .w

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Go on big man , call a spade a spade..... Oh wait....!!
    I'm 5'6" and 9 stone wet through.

I'll call a spade a bloody shovel and completely ignore the banning of words which are only one of a million slang references to racism.

I see Kaffir lime leaves are having to change their name now.

Not being from South Africa, the only time I have ever heard the expression was in the film ICE COLD IN ALEX
    A film I have to say which caused many quicksand nightmares during my childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    the film ICE COLD IN ALEX
    A film I have to say which caused many quicksand nightmares during my childhood.
    Anthony Quayle, Saffer spying for the Nazis, but he had a caul Carlsberg in Alexandria, before Harry Andrews tore aff his dog tags to save him from the firing squad.

Sylvia Sims <3 https://mobile.twitter.com/patrickba...518849/photo/1

Canna find the clip that was taken out by the censors for showing too much cleavage. Boo.

Apparently Tommy Johnson the former Tim is currently the front runner to become Head of Recruitment. He is at Blackpool currently.

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    Apparently Tommy Johnson the former Tim is currently the front runner to become Head of Recruitment. He is at Blackpool currently.
    Whiever was at ICT a few years back did a good job ?

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    Here's hoping if he is indeed the new head of recruitment he already has a few gems in mind.

I watched the Glass/Gunn interview tonight answering various fans questions. Very disappointing to hear Glass say that he was pretty much done with adding to the squad (although he did say later on that he wouldn't mind one more striker) and that rather than add more "squad fillers" he would rely on youngsters coming through, as long as they were good enough.

I struggle to get to much more than 18 players before you get to the youngsters with basically no first team experience (and the 18 includes the likes of Devlin and Ojo). If you think of the number of injuries and suspensions we usually have at any point in time, paper thin doesn't begin to describe the state of our squad

I have been a supporter of Cormack and what he has promised but if we really are going to go with the squad as it stand we will never stand up to a circa 50 game season and have any sort of success and Cormack will have sold us a pup.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I watched the Glass/Gunn interview tonight answering various fans questions. Very disappointing to hear Glass say that he was pretty much done with adding to the squad (although he did say later on that he wouldn't mind one more striker) and that rather than add more "squad fillers" he would rely on youngsters coming through, as long as they were good enough.

I struggle to get to much more than 18 players before you get to the youngsters with basically no first team experience (and the 18 includes the likes of Devlin and Ojo). If you think of the number of injuries and suspensions we usually have at any point in time, paper thin doesn't begin to describe the state of our squad

I have been a supporter of Cormack and what he has promised but if we really are going to go with the squad as it stand we will never stand up to a circa 50 game season and have any sort of success and Cormack will have sold us a pup.
    Whilst I agree about us still needing about 3 players, we have more than 18.

Lewis, Woods
    McCrorie, Gurr, Ramsay
    Gallacher, Considine Devlin
    MacKenzie

Hedges Kennedy McLennan
    Brown, Ferguson, McGeouch, Campbell, Jenks
    McGinn Hayes

Ramirez, JET

That’s 21.

Still need a left centre half, winger & 3rd striker.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Whilst I agree about us still needing about 3 players, we have more than 18.

Lewis, Woods
    McCrorie, Gurr, Ramsay
    Gallacher, Considine Devlin
    MacKenzie

Hedges Kennedy McLennan
    Brown, Ferguson, McGeouch, Campbell, Jenks
    McGinn Hayes

Ramirez, JET

That’s 21.

Still need a left centre half, winger & 3rd striker.
    I had Ramsay, Gurr and Jenks as youngsters who have basically played virtually no first team football.

If you have say Gallacher, Hedges and Ramirez injured/suspended at the same time we will be really struggling, if you have 4-5 out at any time we will be basically f'ucked unless the youngsters really step up

Page 126 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast