+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 150 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Edinburgh News reporting Boyle is settled and in advanced negotiations to extend his contract after Aberdeens approach. It would appear to be an ill conceived cheeky bid to activate a release clause that in fact doesn’t apply to clubs within Scotland. Bizarre.

Dead deal. Hedges will move too the way its looking. We’re gonna need a few players before the transfer window aggressively explodes shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Potent strike force beckons - Jetboil. If we don’t get Boyle though then I hear that his wife is quite a decent footballer as well!?
    Thought she was a singer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Smoke & mirrors! MLS transfer window shut! Deflection
    Covfefe!!

Where are we getting £500k from?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Covfefe!!
    Trumpet!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Where are we getting £500k from?
    Dodgy Dave’s pooch.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Edinburgh News reporting Boyle is settled and in advanced negotiations to extend his contract after Aberdeens approach. It would appear to be an ill conceived cheeky bid to activate a release clause that in fact doesn’t apply to clubs within Scotland. Bizarre.

Dead deal. Hedges will move too the way its looking. We’re gonna need a few players before the transfer window aggressively explodes shut.
    I know our previous manager made a career out of signing injured players, but surely nobody would buy Hedges when he’s cricked?

I think any money for this will be from Ferguson and Hedges likely to be sold this window.
    If Hedges doesn't agree extension, he is in final year, would like him to stay,but we will probably cash in .
    Ferguson , different story but lools like he is possibly unsettled and maybe best to sell on now.

Boyles would be good signing ,if miss out on him then need similar type in ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I know our previous manager made a career out of signing injured players, but surely nobody would buy Hedges when he’s cricked?
    Agree if Hedges is injured I cannot see anyone coming in for him before the end of the transfer window
    Would be great if he signed a contract extension

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I hear that his wife is quite a decent footballer as well!?
    Rules min rules

Page 150 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast