+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Martindale said we have been in talks with JET's agent. Said money would have to be involved. "They're not getting him for nothing.."

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Martindale said we have been in talks with JET's agent. Said money would have to be involved. "They're not getting him for nothing.."
    As far as I'm aware, he's as good as signed. Heard that two weeks ago or whenever I posted it on here. Same as Robertson.

We are paying money for back up players?

Wow exciting times ahead if that’s the case.

Wonder how much we will spend on our main striker?

Is the guy out of contract ?
    If so , what is Martindale on about
    If under contract , would we be able to make approach directly ?

I have nothing against getting guys signed up asap .
    Get them in , checked and sent away with their individual training regimes for summer .

Hopefully higher profile signings will follow when window opens

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Is the guy out of contract ?
    If so , what is Martindale on about
    If under contract , would we be able to make approach directly ?

I have nothing against getting guys signed up asap .
    Get them in , checked and sent away with their individual training regimes for summer .

Hopefully higher profile signings will follow when window opens
    I think Martindale is trying his luck asking for a compensation gift for alerting clubs he was available
    Why would any club give Livingston money if they are not due any is beyond me.

If Martindale is to be believed looks like he will (JET) be enjoying the sunny climates of the north east of Scotland next season. Hope this guy surprises a few of us hard to please fans.

Graeme Shinnie anyone?

Deluded if you think theres going to be a big clear out 🙈. 6 at most will be away! The 3 loan strikers & logan Taylor and Mcginn ! Thats yer lot ! Accept it! Cormacks a Money laundering con artist

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think Martindale is trying his luck asking for a compensation gift for alerting clubs he was available
    Why would any club give Livingston money if they are not due any is beyond me.

If Martindale is to be believed looks like he will (JET) be enjoying the sunny climates of the north east of Scotland next season. Hope this guy surprises a few of us hard to please fans.
    Martindale reckons he has a “gentleman’s agreement “ with JET that if he moves to another club in Scotland then Livingston will be due a fee.

I’m sure Martindale has had his fair share of gentleman’s agreements in his previous occupation but I would presume if the boy is out of contract we would get him for free?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Martindale reckons he has a “gentleman’s agreement “ with JET that if he moves to another club in Scotland then Livingston will be due a fee.

I’m sure Martindale has had his fair share of gentleman’s agreements in his previous occupation but I would presume if the boy is out of contract we would get him for free?
    Unless JET’s agent is looking for a signing on fee for his client which he then donates to Livingston. Otherwise they will rightly get zilch

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

He's out of contract and the deals all but done. Martindale is a spaz.

Page 45 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast