+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Budgie

Budgie

John Burridge, our former keeper and character, has contracted Covid and is feeling rough. He has posted on twitter his thoughts and demands people take it seriously and wear masks.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    John Burridge, our former keeper and character, has contracted Covid and is feeling rough. He has posted on twitter his thoughts and demands people take it seriously and wear masks.
    Sorry for his illness of course but he can keep his holier than thou opinions to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Sorry for his illness of course but he can keep his holier than thou opinions to himself.
    To be honest I thought this post was going to be about the TV show Budgie with Adam Faith. Anyone remember it?

Yes Woody, I remember that it existed, but not what it was about or if it was any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Yes Woody, I remember that it existed, but not what it was about or if it was any good.
    At the time it was excellent but I have tried to watch it since and it has aged not too well.

Mind you it illustrated what a talented but slightly sleazy and strange little man Adam Faith was.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)