+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarke?

Clarke?

Any club interested in him?

He was fetched in for LB but yet seems to be bottom of list, I’m surprised he makes it to bench

What’s the problem?

He must be terrible in training,obviously Warne doesn`t rate him as a left back,which is what he is supposed to be,he doesn`t get a game there when we don`t have one.
    I love Wiles but he`s wasted at left back,surely someone who is left-footed is always a better option.

Obviously we don’t know what goes off behind scenes I just find it strange

Tbh I’ve rated Wiles at LB before so he can do a job there but not today’s it seems

Managerial scapegoat selection to deflect criticism

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Obviously we don’t know what goes off but behind scenes I just find it strange

Tbh I’ve rated Wiles at LB before so he can do a job there but not today’s it seems
    No, no, no, no.....Wiles isn’t nor will ever be a left back

Fullback is one of those positions where it is definite advantage to have the correct footed player on the correct side,Wiles is 2 footed,but would better suit someone who is left-footed,Wiles needs to be centre-mid.

I'd forgot about Clarke. Why have him at the club if he is not capable of playing LB. Why do we flog Wiles to death in positions he really shouldnt be playing in.Wiles is a central midfielder. We are doing him a disservidce by playing him anywhere else. We are going to spoil a true talent if we are not careful. The lad dunt know his ar se from his elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'd forgot about Clarke. Why have him at the club if he is not capable of playing LB. Why do we flog Wiles to death in positions he really shouldnt be playing in.Wiles is a central midfielder. We are doing him a disservidce by playing him anywhere else. We are going to spoil a true talent if we are not careful. The lad dunt know his ar se from his elbow.
    If you lads sat back, read what you'd written, digested what you'd seen, pulled your tongues out of Warne and Stewart's orifices you might see the truth. My granny could have done a better job today than Warne. The guy is a joke. When tightfist TS finally realises he can no longer con the fans with his cheap as chips approach Warne will never manage a league club again.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    If you lads sat back, read what you'd written, digested what you'd seen, pulled your tongues out of Warne and Stewart's orifices you might see the truth. My granny could have done a better job today than Warne. The guy is a joke. When tightfist TS finally realises he can no longer con the fans with his cheap as chips approach Warne will never manage a league club again.
    You see,the mistake you make is that anyone gives a f*ck what you think,get back under your rock.

Playing Wiles out of position, could be a cunning plan by Warne, play him out of position,
    no one will try & buy him, where is play him in a midfield roll, teams will come in for him.
    Warne doesn't want to loose one, of his, I was proud boys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast