+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Posters

There was also a lass who posted a lot especially around munto time & Sven went to hers or her mums as a prize. There was also a a lad whose surname is Swift,(I knew his uncle} ran a dog grooming place i think, but can't remember his username

Purewal?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    There was also a lass who posted a lot especially around munto time & Sven went to hers or her mums as a prize. There was also a a lad whose surname is Swift,(I knew his uncle} ran a dog grooming place i think, but can't remember his username
    Was it tammyvip ?
    That's a name I remember from the past she was quite an avid poster.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Was it tammyvip ?
    Yes it was Tammy, she was lovely always greeted you with a hug. She suffered some online abuse and I think her health suffered and she stopped posting. She was interviewed on TV when Sven came.
    Haven't seen or heard of her for ages hope she is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pie_Man View Post
    Very nice to see some of the old regulars make an appearance - I've only just worked out my password after my hiatus!

However, I have to ask - where is Bass_Turd?
    Hello TPM, good to hear you are doing ok - I reckon Bass is still alive & well, although, like a few of us, currently absent/dormant. Probably igniting discussions elsewhere or even blazing a new trail.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Purewal?
    Thats him

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Was it tammyvip ?
    Was, & as i961pie says as i thought, she got some abuse for some reason

Anyone remember sherwoodpie? He used to post some quite amusing stuff at times, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Hello TPM, good to hear you are doing ok - I reckon Bass is still alive & well, although, like a few of us, currently absent/dormant. Probably igniting discussions elsewhere or even blazing a new trail.
    Quite like to describe myself as dormant! I was spending far too much time on here though.

It is good to see some of the old names. Is JLJ still in the background somewhere?

The Forest contingent are sadly missed - castusthered, kissofdeath and trickytreesred.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast