+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v QPR Tuesday KO 7pm

Millers v QPR Tuesday KO 7pm

Take note of KO time

We should have beat Huddersfield so I wouldn’t want to change too much but I expect there might be one or two changes, please don’t **** Wiles up Warney, his best game for a while on Saturday.

DEAN WHITESTONE
    Adam Crysell and Richard Wild
    Fourth Official : Tony Harrington
    Last edited by millertop; 11-04-2021 at 08:16 AM.

Set up to win Warney and keep Wiles in his best position

If he does it will be 3 points and everybody smiling

On reflection for tomorrow I wouldn't make too many changes,if they pass the full fitness tests.However there are a few players who would appreciate a rest on the bench.Smudge with Freddie coming in and Woody stepping down.We need to make sure that we use the full complement of substitutes.Freddie being a London lad would love to get a winner for us ,just a tap in will do.UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    On reflection for tomorrow I wouldn't make too many changes,if they pass the full fitness tests.However there are a few players who would appreciate a rest on the bench.Smudge with Freddie coming in and Woody stepping down.We need to make sure that we use the full complement of substitutes.Freddie being a London lad would love to get a winner for us ,just a tap in will do.UTM.
    I've already said I would make at least 3 and maybe 4 changes for tomorrow but, for me anyway, it wouldnt be the end of the world if we lose tomorrow as long as we beat Coventry on thursday UTM

I'm starting to get that feeling once again in the pit of my stomach. Hope. Belief. Damn you football. It'll soon go once we miss an open goal, don't worry. We're going to win and rise from the ashes, please championship footballing gods, just once, please shine on us. Let another team concede an own goal, get a silly red card and miss a sitter, thank you.

Good point,have we played a team yet who have had a player sent off?

There seems to be a sway towards putting our eggs in the Coventry basket as far as this week is concerned. Anyone who has followed the Millers for any length of time knows our eggs often get broken when we do this.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Good point,have we played a team yet who have had a player sent off?
    1 - Sheff Wed at home, I'd forgot about that. Still can't remember what happened. Was Freddie in and pulled back last man or I may have dreamt that.

Loads we haven't had for us...

Forest - Knockhaert trying to punch Wes
    Swansea - handball on line for a player already booked
    Derby - most blatant second yellow pull back ever and ref bottled it. Got subbed a minute later
    Swansea (again) - ayew knee high tackle on Wiles - just a yellow
    Wednesday - Smudge got sent off when he was the one elbowed

Probably others, can't recall

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast