+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Last night was brilliant. I think it’s lifted everyone’s spirits fans and players alike. Couldn’t fault any player and the subs changed the game . Well done all the players and management staff .

We did ok first half but something was missing, yes Smith needed to come on and Warney did well in fetching him and the others on early
    Olosunde needs to wear a middle guard I think
    First time we had ref who gave us four cards (deserved some) but laughable how he didn’t think they needed one.

Motm poll
    Ladapo
    Smith
    Angus
    Barlaser
    Strange poll that imo, I’ve voted Ladapo but Viktor should have been a contender surely.
    Robbo would’ve got mine

No I wasn’t surprised we got the points but I was expecting the score line

Well done lads

Name:  96C5F088-6CA4-4494-A74E-34A17598E00D.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  14.9 KB

Hungry dogs run faster.

Going the goal down last night changed the game - or changed the phychology of the game.

At 0-0 we were cautious as we still had a point to hang on to.* At 0-1 down we were staring relegation down the barrel and it forced a reaction. QPR players are already planning tjeir holidays. It was all about character rather than systems, like I said pre match.

Well done to all at RUFC.

The week of death is rapidly turning into the week of life

From the moment John Breckin said that he's fisted Warney just before kick off you knew something different was going to happen last night. Probably the best blunder by any Rotherham United comms ever.

Don't know if Warne knew what was happening but I didn't see him sit down all match .

I enjoyed the match and I thought Warne had got it spot on with his team selection. I mentioned tother day that we have an inbalance of quality midfielders but those midfielders were key to our success last night. 2 lots of quality midfielders worked a treat and turned the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Hungry dogs run faster.

Going the goal down last night changed the game - or changed the phychology of the game.

At 0-0 we were cautious as we still had a point to hang on to.* At 0-1 down we were staring relegation down the barrel and it forced a reaction. QPR players are already planning tjeir holidays. It was all about character rather than systems, like I said pre match.

Well done to all at RUFC.
    Absolutely right that their goal changed the game WanChai, because it was looking like both teams were fairly happy with a draw until then, I know I would have taken a point. However Coventry will be a much sterner test tomorrow, and they will be well up for it, but we not only managed to win yesterday, we also managed to give all of our important players a game without really knackering them, which gives me confidence for tomorrow UTM

Robbo hope he can keep fit he's classiest of our centre backs but Angus he's been reliable there for a while. Icky same, mostly. One thing from last night showed in games we target a win got to start with your strongest side. From last night would be Barlaser Lindsay Wing midfield 3. Smith up front with either Ladapo or Crooks.

There's going to be tough competition to wear that shirt for the remaining matches.You could see the faces of the players after last night's match where the team spirit is so high..Exactly what the manager wanted and all us fans.I've said it before there is immense talent at this club and it is getting better all the time.

QPR fans blaming our pitch and calling us thugs on twitter takes the piss. The pitch is like a bowling green and one of their players kicked Robertson off the ball and Charlie Austin is banned for violent conduct.

Even their manager said that they should do better against "The way we play"

Just pains them to give us any credit whatsoever. If Pukki and Cantwell had scored goals of that quality last night they would be purring over them being premier league class.

Bring on Coventry. can we play them tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    QPR fans blaming our pitch and calling us thugs on twitter takes the piss. The pitch is like a bowling green and one of their players kicked Robertson off the ball and Charlie Austin is banned for violent conduct.

Even their manager said that they should do better against "The way we play"

Just pains them to give us any credit whatsoever. If Pukki and Cantwell had scored goals of that quality last night they would be purring over them being premier league class.

Bring on Coventry. can we play them tonight?
    Every club have them.

I thought grass was greener than normal tbh

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast