+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Oh dear....

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I aint seen it Acido but i like Vinnie he is just a big softie really
    I once saw Keith Allen on a train but alas he had no Vindaloo with him.
    Big fan of Vinnie, enjoyed all the lock stock and barrel films!
    Lost his wife a while ago and gave an emotional interview about how he was learning to deal with this terrible blow,
    He's not as hard as we make him out, just like everyone else really God bless him!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Big fan of Vinnie, enjoyed all the lock stock and barrel films!
    Lost his wife a while ago and gave an emotional interview about how he was learning to deal with this terrible blow,
    He's not as hard as we make him out, just like everyone else really God bless him!

I lost my mrs a week before vinny lost his wife the same way. I saw the interview you mention John an it was emotional for me to say the least

I aint seen it Acido but i like Vinnie he is just a big softie really
    I once saw Keith Allen on a train but alas he had no Vindaloo with him.
    Actually its Midnight meat train (not 'mean'), I mis typed lol.
    He's a right nasty horrible character in it again alongside Bradley Cooper, and it seems to be the only character he/Vinnie ever plays.

Last edited by Acido; 06-08-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    I lost my mrs a week before vinny lost his wife the same way. I saw the interview you mention John an it was emotional for me to say the least
    I am sorry to hear of your sad loss fella!
    it must have been a traumatic time for you and your family! hope you and yours are bearing up well all things considered that is.
    all the best mate
    John...

That's the trouble with Thai Brides they are f ucking useless in the kitchen.

I know the feeling my good fellow.
    Countess DJ dabbled in the cooking arts a while back and managed to burn water. Naturally she's been banished from the kitchen and Irene the Hairy Kazakh has taken charge. She's a fine wench and is up for the odd back scuttle when she's knocking up a crème brulé and is quite the nymph when I cover myself in treacle. Many's the time I've filled her chops with man goo over a plum duff.
    I suggest you get a Latvian wench in to take over and send your good Lady on a bricklaying or plastering course, it'll keep her occupied and save you money in the long run my compadre.

Holidays soon, any preferences? abroad,Drinks on the plane, drinks on the transfer, drinks in the hotel, fighting in the street, throwing chairs at an unsuspecting dago, murdering the odd illegal, raping various rabid looking feral cats.
    I don't know what I'll do on day two!

Returned yesterday from a few days in Cornwall.

With the weather changeable we decided to stay on site at the spa and while the kids went to the gym I went dogging, eventually finding a pub, the Sheep and Smuggler.

They sold Rattler, Cornish cider, which comes in about 15 different fruity flavours, so I obviously had to try a pint of each.

Devon and Cornwall police found me at around midnight hanging out of the back of a labradoodle called Florence, reciting Henry V and with the cross of St. George carved onto my chest with a broken glass.

I love going on holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Returned yesterday from a few days in Cornwall.

With the weather changeable we decided to stay on site at the spa and while the kids went to the gym I went dogging, eventually finding a pub, the Sheep and Smuggler.

They sold Rattler, Cornish cider, which comes in about 15 different fruity flavours, so I obviously had to try a pint of each.

Devon and Cornwall police found me at around midnight hanging out of the back of a labradoodle called Florence, reciting Henry V and with the cross of St. George carved onto my chest with a broken glass.

I love going on holiday!
    I have it on good authority that the New Forest Hampshire does some delightful Dogging activities .
    The top Dog Ethel Rose O'Shea starts the new entrants off with Banoffee pie smothered around the rectal entrance.
    Then Garry Glitterballs takes your swollen genitals and T Bags you whilst a randy member of the Royal Family masturbates furiously for your pleasure.
    Enjoy Daggers

I have it on good authority that the New Forest Hampshire does some delightful Dogging activities .
    The top Dog Ethel Rose O'Shea starts the new entrants off with Banoffee pie smothered around the rectal entrance.
    Then Garry Glitterballs takes your swollen genitals and T Bags you whilst a randy member of the Royal Family masturbates furiously for your pleasure.
    Enjoy Daggers
    Just say when Mon Ami, i'll be there with Larry the gargling Goat ( who can swallow)! Svetlana is also standing by preparing various BDSM accessories with the Eunuchs of Devon at the ready now!!
    Stand by your beds its debauchery time
    take care now
    John....

Ps.
    Have just destroyed my Pantaloons!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast