+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Vine

Jeremy Vine

What a prat.

Commenting that all 30 attendees at Philips funeral will be white. Well when my sister died last summer we had a Covid restricted funeral and all of us were white.

We most certainly are NOT racist but we are a white English family as are my sisters husbands side. When numbers are so restricted friends cannot get onto the invitee list. There are plenty of white people who in normal circumstances would have been invited and yet they cannot.

People like Vine make me sick and he is the racist for even thinking such a thing because until he said it I never even considered the colour of the attendees at either funeral.

If Harry Hewitt’s missus hadn’t been such a t w a t there would’ve been at least one black at the funeral.

You just can’t win at times!

Its plain stupid. You can't just BE any more, you have to be seen to have links with every community going, even if its physically impossible. I can't be Black, sorry, I had two white parents. Which was obviously wrong wasn't it.

When the hard left start executing all the totally white families I will just point out my Afro/White niece and my Asian/White granddaughter, so me and the wife should be ok. So my advice to all you totally white family folks out there is get a bit of Black or Asian in ya family. I'm looking for a nice North Korean girl for our one grandson and a couple of Iranian girls for our other two grandsons as you can never be too sure what those countries will get up to.

I'd heard the name but couldn't place the face. Had to Google who he was. None entity. Race baiting isn't a good look. Needs to crawl back under his stone. Wucking fanker.

If some people had a brain they'd be dangerous. What an absolute idiot. Typical example of a BBC employee. Does the 'muppet' not understand that thirty people maximum are allowed at a funeral and that of course all his close relatives will be white. There'll be many of his white relatives who won't be able to go either. What does Vine expect? That one of his close relatives can't attend so that the obligatory black person can.You couldn't make it up could you?

Maybe the following questions should be asked of the sanctimonious Vine.

1:Why is it that his slot on Radio 2 has only ever been inhabited by white, middle class, middle aged and older, men?

2: Same question in regards to the nonentity of a Channel 5 TV show slot he fills?

What a total f u c k I n g idiot.........are we now in a situation whereby we have to think about the colour distribution at family events and ceremonies?

I wonder what'll happen if someone quite famous dies from a black or Asian background, will the same happen in reverse, will the white people in attendance be counted?

Vine is the type of Liberal Elite "Leftie" who's done so much damage to our heritage and the way life is now lived, it was this sort of elitist who was so in favour of Corbyn's Labour shambles.

These fools are desperate for equality as long as it doesn't mean a drop in their pay packet or having to live next door to Romanian immigrants.

It's okay for the rest of us to be "levelled up" in society as long as they can stay in their enclave in Fulham or Chelsea.

Makes my p I s s boil!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

1:Why is it that his slot on Radio 2 has only ever been inhabited by white, middle class, middle aged and older, men?

2: Same question in regards to the nonentity of a Channel 5 TV show slot he fills?

What a total f u c k I n g idiot.........are we now in a situation whereby we have to think about the colour distribution at family events and ceremonies?

I wonder what'll happen if someone quite famous dies from a black or Asian background, will the same happen in reverse, will the white people in attendance be counted?

Vine is the type of Liberal Elite "Leftie" who's done so much damage to our heritage and the way life is now lived, it was this sort of elitist who was so in favour of Corbyn's Labour shambles.

These fools are desperate for equality as long as it doesn't mean a drop in their pay packet or having to live next door to Romanian immigrants.

It's okay for the rest of us to be "levelled up" in society as long as they can stay in their enclave in Fulham or Chelsea.

Makes my p I s s boil!!!
    Absolutely spot on. Cannot argue with a single word. He comes across as anti British or someone trying to split the diversity of the Great British mation. The BBC should take the blithering idiot off air. I do listen to Radio 2, however, I never listen to the sanctimonious Jeremy Vine because he plays devils advocate to stir up a storm when there is not any issues.

He is an idiot, ignorant and a stupid low life of a presenter and man, and shame on the BBC for allowing such an ass to present a show on the airwaves.
    Last edited by Baggiemadguern; 16-04-2021 at 06:16 PM.

He's everything that he claims we are. Proper BBC bellend. Can't remember the last time I watched or listened to anything from this government propaganda broadcaster

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Makes my p I s s boil!!!
    Great post Mick - I liked Vine on Radio 2 a few years ago but since he went on TV he has turned into a grade A tosser, made a right fool of himself here - it's a funeral, not a recruitment campaign, should hang his head in shame. The BBC reported Elon Musk's SpaceX company has been selected by NASA for future lunar missions, part of which is to land the first person of colour on the moon. Wokery at it's finest, so much for character and capability making you the best person for the job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)