+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Viktor

I love you Geet.

I just hope he stays at least another year whatever div we're in.(what contract is he on?)

My biggest fear for him is our goalkeeping dept won't/can't improve him. Woggy wasn't actually the best keeper we've had so how does he improve him???
    But then again, Neil Cutler was poor and he's the coach at Villa, so there's hope.
    I honestly think that if Vic the Viking had been in all our games we would have a few more points.
    Get him on a longer contract TS.

Can't improve him? lol Not doing too bad so far fella.

Let’s hope he plays just as well next year and be forgiving as and when he makes a couple of mistakes or has a dip in form as all keepers do, particularly younger ones. He’s great for us. Elite keepers tend to be a couple of inches taller though and that might put other clubs off going for him, which is fine by me.

Our best since Camp or Martinez? I always like Collin too actually but Viktor’s better.

Got to own up cause of his lack of height I had doubts about him but he's won me over. Camp in end didn't want to play for us so forget him. Viktor best keeper since Martinez & he's ours!

He signed a 2 year contract with us at the start of this season. His first season was to be a development one with Blackman as first choice!

Compared to goalkeepers, Viktor looks the Master, Blackman the Viking's apprentice.

Get him on a 5 year contract and we'll get millions for this lad eventually, he has big potential.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Get him on a 5 year contract and we'll get millions for this lad eventually, he has big potential.
    That is the first bit of sense I've seen on here in weeks, when a player shows promise sign them to a longer contract asap so that good players don't walk for peanuts IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Sorry Millers88, we have no one in the board room, who can value a player.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast