+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seven Stages of a Millers Meltdown - Which Are You??

7A

C'est la vie
    We won our two cup finals

Job done

Between 6 and 7. The pressure games are off now we can revert back just to doing our best. Thats what we are good at.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Between 6 and 7. The pressure games are off now we can revert back just to doing our best. Thats what we are good at.
    Roly, but ain’t it disgusting in the fact we can’t beat one team out the three we played that were for me the most important games at this stage of the season.

Lack morale fibre, poor management decisions take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Roly, but ain’t it disgusting in the fact we can’t beat one team out the three we played that were for me the most important games at this stage of the season.

Lack morale fibre, poor management decisions take your pick.
    Not good enough more likely. If we get relegated I doubt there will be any of our players (except Viktor maybe) who would attract bids of any significance from Championship teams. We'll moan about RUFC undervaluing players when we sell them but the simple truth is they aren't worth that much.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not good enough more likely. If we get relegated I doubt there will be any of our players (except Viktor maybe) who would attract bids of any significance from Championship teams. We'll moan about RUFC undervaluing players when we sell them but the simple truth is they aren't worth that much.
    Yes, but half will want to "better themselves" and end up at Southend.

....remember the 4 wingers last time...............

Transitioning smoothly from 4 to 6... with a spot of rage at the back....

Stovicmiller , Well said, I try not to be effected, my the result, but a occasional win would help, all your other comments I totally agree with, "Its 6 ,for me,".

And remember my first game watching Rotherham united in 1952, when Rotherham United missed out on promotion to the Old first division, on goal average to Luton Town, i can always remember a great team,.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Smith to Boro nailed on! About £500k such is our fickle selling prowess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast