+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL table now updated for games played 20th April

PL table now updated for games played 20th April

A quick turnaround and here's another set of results to ponder over.

Some good scores in this lot with four of you hitting double figures, one by courtesy of the goal tally, yes we finally have a winner!

The Shout outs: Miller Nez gets back on form with score of 12, with Cayton and pip_y both hitting a 10 score. Well done fellas,

Goal Bonus: Yes we finally have a winner for many a week and picking up the 10 points along with his prediction score is
    mygiddypant scoring 14 in total. This now boosts him up the table to = 6th. These points have certainly helped many this season, myself included. There will be a new format, though not as rewarding, in next seasons predictions.

Wooden Spoon: Someone's been getting a tad jealous of late of all the spoons being awarded to one and all and not himself. I feel he's personally sabotaged his predictions this week in order to claim a spoon so step forward Eric'slad and claim one. You're not by yourself though as BramleyMiller58 thought he'd join in too and bag one for himself. 1 point scored gets you one of these.

With the finishing line in view, Millerstale, who to be fair has lead the table for a long period throughout the season, still sits aloft albeit by only five points from Avondalemiller. Will there be a final twist to who claims the title? Will someone get all 10 correct along with the goal bonus on the same card and claim 70 points+ to wipe everyone out? It could happen!

You have to wonder where Miller Nez would have been in the table had he not missed out for four weeks?? Maybe next season pal

rolymiller didn't kick off with his first five predictions but got his last five spot on to push him up a couple of places. Good comeback as I thought you were heading for a spoon.

Check it all out now.

Did you use invisible ink?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Did you use invisible ink?
    Thought I’d lost the plot tbh, I kept refreshing 😏

Must have buried his head after the sending off

The snail mail has now arrived. Check it out.