+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Frieser

Frieser

Anyone heard anything about the seriousness of the injury he went off with last night.

We need all our men standing for this ***** run in.

Also wanted to say well done to all concerned on bouncing back from the defeat on Sunday and securing a ***** win. It was a tough watch but thats what you expect at this stage of the season with so much at stake.

I would rather be a Red than a Royal at this moment in time.

***** = v i t a l

Hope it's not serious , this lad deserves more credit , a ***** part of the current system , an all round team player , I like the lad and think he will improve even more , there's goals in him too ,

Agreed, hes like some of the other players too the way he has grown into the job this season.

Out injured this weekend

Ive read that it might be three weeks before hes back. That will bring him back for the playoffs if we get there.

So not terrible news but well miss him, I dont think we have another player like him.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Ive read that it might be three weeks before hes back. That will bring him back for the playoffs if we get there.

So not terrible news but well miss him, I dont think we have another player like him.
    I rate him aswell took his time but not all players are dee kay its a hard game english football.toughest leagues in world are cant watch other leagues there boring.

Full throttle now, Freiser not available , so a chance for Jasper ? Although we don't use it much , midfield is lacking , we've lost a good player at the wrong time , Freisers work rate and the loss of it may be our downfall , Ade may have to start , or preferably big guns out first , secure the win and then let him loose , decent defender this lad , and capable of a goal ,,,

Val thinks we have options so no need to panick we should all av been playin same game shunt we so we'll be ok i hope.