+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOTTISH CUP Stephen Glass’ trophy hunters v Melon’s tangerines

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I've heard folk saying he should be playing instead of Campbell, but he's old, slower and IMO a poorer passer than him. Campbell will get better McGeoch is going downhill rapidly
    I can’t for the life of me understand why we signed him.
    It’s like Kennedy, no point in them being there at all.

Ross has been decent since coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by Braintree Red View Post
    This is so depressingly horrible.
    Don’t blame Glass too much for not making changes earlier as the players on the bench aren’t any better.

Really haven’t got near them in the middle of the park today, dreadful in defence, no creativity or threat up front. No desire or passion. Ferguson will probably get sent off before this game ends.

Gutless performance

I'm not sure I've ever seen a winger so reluctant to put in a cross as Kennedy. The contrast between him and Ramsay is startling.

What's the point of being a winger if you're not going to put the ball in the box? McGinn could never beat a man, but he always cut inside and found a way to get the ball in.

Jutes hade a game plan. Close us down and if that fails bring them down with 26 fouls committed so far. Not allowing any rhythm into play on our side and it worked. They looked dangerous each time they attacked with 3 up front.

We need 3 goals. We get a throw 30 yard from the goal 6? passes later it's back in the hands of the goalie. Just flocking rubbish

Is this a result of years of sh!t training and coaching? These guys are rank. Our pass completion must be at a record low for any team!

The most gutting thing is, these are no great shakes.
    They're streetwise, with the high up fouling, but they're poor.
    They'll nae get away with that kinda fouling against Sevco (or when the ref is nae Clancy) so I'd imagine they'll get done in the semi.

But a team of bang average journeymen have absolutely owned us.
    And that's just unacceptable......beyond unacceptable.

I've never seen a team manage to back pass to a keeper so many times in one game as we did in the first half.

Then the second half started and it just continued... back and back and back and back

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast