+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOTTISH CUP Stephen Glass’ trophy hunters v Melon’s tangerines

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    They’re doing some serious pressing. Can see them running out of steam early in the second. Need to take advantage of that.
    They'll be 5 up by then.

well that was Gash 1st Half can we make 11 subs at half time !

The only good thing to come out of today is that if Glass was having second thoughts on binning 75% of the squad after the Livi and celtic performances, today will have shown him what sort of complete and absolute dogsh1t of a squad McInnes put together and he best dump everyone who is not still under contract and start completely from scratch again

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Pretty much sums it up.

Hoban has turned into an utter disaster. I wonder if our defenders have got so used to us being a defensive team with 5 defensive midfielders in front of them to help them that they can’t cope with having to do the defending themselves.

Kennedy is a complete waste of time. Problem is the alternative at the moment is McLennan who’s probably even worse.
    That’s probably why McInnes had us playing so defensively because our centre backs don’t know how to defend. The pair of them look utterly clueless.

2 quality defenders needed in the summer.

That was as bad as anything we’ve seen all season.

The lack of talent and ability you can just about live with. Not their fault they are shyte at football and McInnes signed them.

The complete lack of desire, attitude, heart and balls is absolutely unforgivable though.

Most are hiding out there which is the biggest sin you can commit on a fitba pitch.

None of them deserve to be in an Aberdeen jersey. Just GTF.

Glass needs to change his tactics though as that has been a shambles. I’m pretty concerned he’s not changed it already tbh...

Missed the first goal. Just seen it. That’s shocking defending! Also, the boy in the middle needs to be smarter. He got a nudge and should have went down.

Dearie, dearie me. A bright first 5 or 10 minutes, but woeful ever since. Can't think of a single player who comes away with pass marks.

Defence is all at sea. No-one even seemed to jump for their second goal.

Here's hoping for a half-time team talk that has some impact. The guy Butcher risks a 2nd yellow, and maybe Ando is right that the Jutes wlll tire. Either way, a mountain to climb given our scoring record this season and what's on display today.

This is an exciting game.

I really thought aberdeen would win this, you can never rule out those tangerines! Shame there is no crowd, atmosphere would be electric!

We will see if Glass has anything special about him if we can turn this around. We won't.

Hayes is all over the place. Kamberi is just awful. Hoban and Ramsey are having bad days.
    There are too many you should sub at half time but I'd take off Kamberi and Hayes stick on Hornby ( for a laugh) and Ross and hope for the best

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast