+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Altrincham 01.05.21 [NL]

Match Thread vs. Altrincham 01.05.21 [NL]

A great opportunity to convert the recent improved performances and stats into actual points on the board today. Fingers crossed!

You can purchase a live streaming pass for £9.99 here and Charlie and Stall's BBC commentary is available online here

Team news around 2pm but unfortunately I'll be in a meeting and unable to post it here today so I'm sure one of you will do the honours

COYP!

Name:  The-J-Davidson-Stadium-from-Chequers-End.jpg
Views: 1592
Size:  50.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    A great opportunity to convert the recent improved performances and stats into actual points on the board today. Fingers crossed!

You can purchase a live streaming pass for £9.99 here and Charlie and Stall's BBC commentary is available online here

Team news around 2pm but unfortunately I'll be in a meeting and unable to post it here today so I'm sure one of you will do the honours

COYP!

I don't usually stream the away matches but I've made an exception for today. Think we'll see a performance and a result today.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I don't usually stream the away matches but I've made an exception for today. Think we'll see a performance and a result today.
    Let’s hope so. Also, that looks a tidy little ground.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I have the same feeling but, then again, I did for the last two matches too....

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Was at the FA Cup game there 49 years ago. We scraped through 1-0 thanks to a Kevin Randall penalty.

2-1 to Notts today.

Ian Burchnall has handed starts to Richard Brindley, Jordan Barnett, Ruben Rodrigues and Enzio Boldewijn for this afternoon's trip to Altrincham.
    Luke Steele retains his spot in goal, with wing backs Barnett and Brindley flanking an unchanged back three of Ben Turner, Mark Ellis and Connell Rawlinson.
    Ahead of them, Rodrigues joins Michael Doyle and Jake Reeves in central midfield with Boldewijn partnering Kyle Wootton up top.

There's plenty of pace on the bench with Jimmy Knowles and Lewis Knight waiting in the wings along with Dion Kelly-Evans, Adam Chicksen and Regan Griffiths.
    STARTING XI: Steele; Turner, Ellis, Rawlinson; Barnett, Chicksen; Doyle, Reeves, Rodrigues; Wootton, Boldewijn
    SUBS: Chicksen, Kelly-Evans, Griffiths, Knight, Knowles

They’ve put Chicksen in twice, should read Brindley.

Good to see Brindley fit again, gives DKE a rest, Enzio up top with Wootton and Rúben in the middle with Doyle and Reeves. Interesting.

The inclusion of Rodgers and Enzio obviously an attempt to start converting chances.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    They’ve put Chicksen in twice, should read Brindley.

Good to see Brindley fit again, gives DKE a rest, Enzio up top with Wootton and Rúben in the middle with Doyle and Reeves. Interesting.
    Enzio has always impressed me up top to be honest. I think it bodes well.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    The inclusion of Rodgers and Enzio obviously an attempt to start converting chances.
    Luke Rodgers?

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast