+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I played for Cardiff

If I played for Cardiff

I know I have nothing to play for. But would go out to batter Rotherham in the final game. Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I know I have nothing to play for. But would go out to batter Rotherham in the final game. Pride.
    Welsh flag and all that? Baaaaaaaaaaa.........

No Brin . I see what you are on about.,
    Same if I was a Millwall player.

If I was Vaulks (I know he's not playing) or Moore I'd reflect on how well RUFC and their fans treated me and put in the appropriate amount of effort. If they had treated me well I wouldn't be busting a gut to see them relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If I was Vaulks (I know he's not playing) or Moore I'd reflect on how well RUFC and their fans treated me and put in the appropriate amount of effort. If they had treated me well I wouldn't be busting a gut to see them relegated.
    CAM, last game of the season, nothing to play for, neither would I.

No Brin . I see what you are on about.,
    Same if I was a Millwall player.
    Why Millwall though pal? We owe them nothing, well we do but we wouldn't behave in that manner would we?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why Millwall though pal? We owe them nothing, well we do but we wouldn't behave in that manner would we?
    Brin, what I am trying to say is any team would play to win.

How soon do Wales start training ? Cardiff have a number of internationals in their squad. Let's hope big Mick leaves them out on Saturday.

Brin, what I am trying to say is any team would play to win.
    Crash.....imagine though a kitty where they all throw in and back Rotherham to win.......*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Crash.....imagine though a kitty where they all throw in and back Rotherham to win.......*cough*
    Well I know footballers have questionable IQ levels, and I know your suggestion is tongue in cheek Brin, but I don't think even they are stupid enough to jeopardize their 'easy' lifestyle to make a few extra quid through a system where even 'honest' punters often have trouble getting paid out. Or are they?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast