+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition to get sb back.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Everyone's had a hard time over the last 15 months myself included .

We've all talked about how this team has raised our spirits over that time and helped us through this .

SB carried on regardless with his agenda and complete negativity of all things Barnsley Football Club .

Not a hint of self awareness to be seen , it works both ways .

He posts he posts , if he doesn't he doesn't .
    Tha speaks thi mind mate am same ànd i like that, i read the negativity and told him to give up because it was making me feel down but i remember I'd split up wi our lass 6or7 months back for a few weeks so a was on mi sen no where to go, looking at 4 walls and i hadn't started posting.put it this way,i know wat depression is.if id have started posting at that time mi life would have been alot better. This board is a release if thats right word and we dont know why sb wa being negative but people were having a pop calling him stuff so it was getting worse and i just wanted it to stop, it's not ad easy as saying dont read it then cos it wa happening on every thread. Time's passed and i would have hoped tempers cooled so just forget about past, sb get thi sen posting put past behind it'll all be forgot about in no time.

So sb who's tha fancy in semis and why, we haven't scored against swansea but we didnt have morris,dike but there last 10 games they lost half of em someone said.i think we'd beat swansea over 2 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Tha speaks thi mind mate am same ànd i like that, i read the negativity and told him to give up because it was making me feel down but i remember I'd split up wi our lass 6or7 months back for a few weeks so a was on mi sen no where to go, looking at 4 walls and i hadn't started posting.put it this way,i know wat depression is.if id have started posting at that time mi life would have been alot better. This board is a release if thats right word and we dont know why sb wa being negative but people were having a pop calling him stuff so it was getting worse and i just wanted it to stop, it's not ad easy as saying dont read it then cos it wa happening on every thread. Time's passed and i would have hoped tempers cooled so just forget about past, sb get thi sen posting put past behind it'll all be forgot about in no time.
    If SB had concentrated his efforts on the ownership I would probably have joined in and backed him up .

I totally agree with him on the ownership , that's the irony .

The team and HC don't deserve the comments he's made because you have to seperate the two .

It's like criticising the workers and management of an Amazon facility because the very top management in the US don't pay the taxes they should .

I can't respect that .

If SB had concentrated his efforts on the ownership I would probably have joined in and backed him up .

I totally agree with him on the ownership , that's the irony .

The team and HC don't deserve the comments he's made because you have to seperate the two .

It's like criticising the workers and management of an Amazon facility because the very top management in the US don't pay the taxes they should .

I can't respect that .
    I agree mate thats why a told him to gi up but i dint start calling him any names thats wen the s..t started hitting the fan, pass realised wi wat he was going through at home made him post differently(take mi hat off to you pass)like a said sb might be having a bad time at home so he's taking all his frustrations out on here.its been last couple of weeks i hadnt noticed anything before then.anyway av tried hope tha comes back sb but am not starting ought up again. I'll try thi after sb.

Are you watching match sb?am not today but what av been reading were doing ok.

Are you watching match sb?am not today but what av been reading were doing ok.
    2.2 swansea, wats your thoughts mate, am glad were playing them although we ant scored against them.also there might be no fans which is cack but hopefully that will be changed so some of our fans can get behind them and show our appreciation.

)like a said sb might be having a bad time at home so he's taking all his frustrations out on here.
    I am fortunate to report there are no bad times/ mental health issues in the SB household. We are a happy little bunch who believe in our values and principles. Football results have no effect on that.
    Others may slag us off. We just laugh and stick to our values.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I am fortunate to report there are no bad times/ mental health issues in the SB household. We are a happy little bunch who believe in our values and principles. Football results have no effect on that.
    Others may slag us off. We just laugh and stick to our values.
    Tha says that, why were you argumentative wi what people were sayin then? Am waste in mi time,av asked thi about swansea nxt and tha just keepin argument going. Why didnt you just tell me wat you think about swansea nxt.tha coming across like a tail.

Everyone's had a hard time over the last 15 months myself included .

We've all talked about how this team has raised our spirits over that time and helped us through this .

SB carried on regardless with his agenda and complete negativity of all things Barnsley Football Club .

Not a hint of self awareness to be seen , it works both ways .

He posts he posts , if he doesn't he doesn't .
    I might be wrong but SB might be like me and fallen out of love with the game generally.
    I know we share the same views on the owners.
    Although I'm very happy for the players and fans of BFC, they've not 'raised my spirits'.
    There's a big hole in my life now football's been taken out of it.
    I've lived and breathed football all my life but can't get excited by it anymore.
    I started noticing it during the last World Cup.
    While everyone else was getting giddy, it all just washed over me.
    I can't relate to the Dele Allis and Jessie Lingards of this world, and there's more and more of them every season.
    VAR was ideal to do away with diving and play acting, but it seems to encourage it.
    There's only so many times I can watch some big girl rub the back of his head, tell the ref he's been elbowed while looking at his hand for blood that he knows isn't there.
    I still read this board occasionally but don't post.
    I know what SB means when you don't log on anymore to read who's slagged off your latest post.
    The Superleague might have been a blessing if it attracted the most money grabbing players and the new generation of adoring, gullible fans who read every inane post they tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    I might be wrong but SB might be like me and fallen out of love with the game generally.
    I know we share the same views on the owners.
    Although I'm very happy for the players and fans of BFC, they've not 'raised my spirits'.
    There's a big hole in my life now football's been taken out of it.
    I've lived and breathed football all my life but can't get excited by it anymore.
    I started noticing it during the last World Cup.
    While everyone else was getting giddy, it all just washed over me.
    I can't relate to the Dele Allis and Jessie Lingards of this world, and there's more and more of them every season.
    VAR was ideal to do away with diving and play acting, but it seems to encourage it.
    There's only so many times I can watch some big girl rub the back of his head, tell the ref he's been elbowed while looking at his hand for blood that he knows isn't there.
    I still read this board occasionally but don't post.
    I know what SB means when you don't log on anymore to read who's slagged off your latest post.
    The Superleague might have been a blessing if it attracted the most money grabbing players and the new generation of adoring, gullible fans who read every inane post they tweet.
    How much of what you've written Hodger is actually relative to BFC ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast