+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positives from today

Positives from today

So, so many.

Main one is that we're almost safe. Highly unlikely we'll lose all 4 games and Fulham will win all theirs.

Another game where Matt Ritchie played and the spirit of the team matched his.

Callum Wilson, man....

Joe Willock!!!!

Like i say, there are loads....

off you go.

Dubs and his saves.

Scoring 4 with 31% possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Joe Willock!!!!
    Joe Willock becomes the youngest player ever to score in 4 consecutive games for Newcastle

We looked like the top 4 team in that match. I think Bruce deserves some credit along with the players

ASM takes pressure off the defence too when he's dribbling with the ball and gets us further up the pitch

Amazing that the score in % was 33.3% Leic and 66.6% N/c. But look at the other stats. Almost entirely the opposite of the score.

69%
    Ball possession
    31%

Goal attempts

Shots on goal

Shots off goal

Blocked Shots

Free kicks

Corner kicks

Offsides

Throw ins

Goalkeeper saves

Fouls
    Yellow cards

Total Passes

Tackles

Attacks

Dangerous Attacks
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 07-05-2021 at 10:13 PM.

Steve Bruce redeemed himself.

*I’ll get me coat

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    Steve Bruce redeemed himself.

*I’ll get me coat
    I think he's on a high because Spuds have tapped him up.

The players are starting to understand Bruceball (playing for a draw but accidently winning)

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    Bruceball
    Luv it.

The least we deserve is one excellent, entertaining game after a season full of shit. £20m for that Willock boy would be a steal. Wonder if they'll do a swapper for Joelinton Sign him up before Arteta gets second thoughts.

We done the lads. Well done Bruce. I'll call him a cu'nt everyday he is one but as much as we sl'ag him off, he's got to take some credit for the counterattacking set-up. Leicester were as atrocious at the back as we usually are. Still wondering how Schmeichel pulled off that save. Dubravka's saves made the difference. Top stuff all round, pretty much. Maximus relatively quiet by his standards but we kept them on the toes when we were attacking.

Dummett's goal was a masterclass of judging the ball and dominating the defender. Wilson was superb.

Beside myself today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)