+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Cardiff City v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Cardiff City v The Millers

Well it's eventually out of our hands. We need to win today and hope that it's is a draw or a win for Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough for us to stay up.

I've heard and read all of the doom and gloom from a loud section of the support. Bye Heck, even I was trolled by our old friend and poster rufc1984 for saying that "at least we've done better than last season". He still has a bee in his bonnet for something I said regarding Ronnie Moore at Wembley!

But the simple truth of the matter is, we have done better than the last time we were in the Championship and we do go into the last day with a chance of staing up! Unfortunately some people can't see the facts from the fiction and dream that we're something entirely different to what we are.

Putting aside the dreadful refereeing and other official's decisions, the EFL and the way they've given points back to clubs or not held clubs accountable for their cheating . The closing of the club twice because of the two Covid virus outbreaks and the forcing of us to play games whilst we were unable to prepare or train for games and without a fit enough squad to fully compete. We have done rather well I reckon to be still in with a chance.

The talk of Warne who's going to take time to reflect on whether he resigns or not. Is anyone surprised? I'm not!

We all love this club and probably have done for longer than we have our kids or our partners. Jees some of you have changed your partners but never the support for your club which means something. Yet some supporters out there show it with hate. Let that not be you!

After the match the same vile, disrespectful people will be trolling the social media sites looking to score cheap shots by saying how right they were. Let it not be you!

Come the final whistle, when the 3 teams that are to be playing League 1 next season is decided. Let it not be US!

Enjoy the match as much as you can ladies and gentlemen.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Hope we can do it today so good luck to everyone connected with Rotherham. Keep the faith.

What will be will be, I’m nervous, I’ll be very disappointed if we go down but I’ll still be back supporting the lads.

Just give it your all and get the bloody ball in net

COME ON YOU MIGHTY!!!!

What happens if the match is waterlogged off ? !!

Just realised it’s Warney’s birthday so winning will be players present

All the best Warney, have a great rainy day and a celebration of staying up aswell
    Cheers 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    What happens if the match is waterlogged off ? !!
    Both games would have to be abandoned,if that was the case.It is belting it down at present.

PPG then? In which case we are doomed.

Heard a rumour on calendar that the Wendy players have not been paid again if true I can’t see them playing their hearts out at Derby.

Wiles again starting? Flo whose lightweight, why? If I'm proved wrong I'll stand corrected.

Pitch looks in good nick and doesn't seem to be raining with players out practising.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast