+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 223 of 410 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Not sure if nay truth in this. Seemingly that Belgian team put a bid of 1,000,000 in shanks and Utd have accepted it. If true it will be down to shanks.

A big striker doesnt mean just a lump forward albeit an option can mean corners, crosses but a modern day striker with build and strength pulls CBs towards them a lot causes havoc and by that end creates space for others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    A big striker doesnt mean just a lump forward albeit an option can mean corners, crosses but a modern day striker with build and strength pulls CBs towards them a lot causes havoc and by that end creates space for others too.
    I just have Thomas Mikkelson flashbacks

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    For me...our big issue is our inability to mix it up. We need direct midfielder who can take a run at defenders and win freekicks, we need midfielders that can take a pop at goal from distance, we need midfielders to be able to play a controlled telling pass, we need an ariel threat, we need a poacher, we a quick tricky forward, we need a big striker that can hold up play and supply lay offs! We need options!
    Deffo, We've had one style of play last couple of seasons, even more so since McMullan left, without players to change it when its not working, alternatives needed.

That is some jump from their initial 300K bid,if true its a done deal as long as he wants to go abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That is some jump from their initial 300K bid,if true its a done deal as long as he wants to go abroad.
    For £1m I'll personally make sure he wants to go abroad

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    For £1m I'll personally make sure he wants to go abroad
    I wonder if Jamie has just priced himself out of the market with his goal on Saturday?,i would rather he stayed but i honestly think he is worth more today than he was on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Seems that shanks and Robson may be the ones going. If so I am glad for Robson to have ended his stay in such a way that he will be remembered as a hero, shanks too even though he never really cut it at this level (mainly due to service i reckon). McNulty is a tidy player and the finish guy seems a done deal (will believe it when i see the scarf over his head) - i wonder who the 3rd player will be? Finish guy is a winger apparently but two footed so could be our play maker - a big fvcker up front would be good too. Hope for some activity soon.

Robson going would be a big mistake, you need to find a really good replacement as we don't have anyone in the squad that is an all rounder like him at left back

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Robson going would be a big mistake, you need to find a really good replacement as we don't have anyone in the squad that is an all rounder like him at left back
    I like Robson, i really do, but if he goes, it really is not the end of the world.

Page 223 of 410 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)