+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 228 of 410 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Right...we have money in the bank.....please can we get some creativity into this team....like...now!!!!!!
    RT

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...EAD-COACH.html

Dundee United is pleased to announce Ryan Moon as the new Head Coach of the Club’s Under-18s side.

Moon who holds a UEFA A license is a graduate of the University of South Wales and joins the Club after a successful period as Bristol Rovers Under 16s coach. He has a strong reputation for elite player development.

Ryan said: "I'm delighted to have joined Dundee United. It's a club with a proud history, which includes academy products contributing at first-team level. I'm excited by the potential of the young men across the whole academy, and I'm looking forward to helping them progress with their footballing careers."

Academy Director Andy Goldie added:"I'm excited to welcome Ryan as our new Under-18s Head Coach having performed excellently throughout the three-stage recruitment process. He arrives with an impressive CV including roles at Swansea City, Bristol Rovers and the EFL as well as holding an MSc in Advanced Football Performance Coaching.

"We have a clear strategy of recruiting and developing young, highly ambitious coaches and, with the support of Dave Bowman, I look forward to him having a big impact on the delivery of our full-time programme."

Moon takes over from Adam Asghar who moved up to the first-team coaching staff alongside gaffer Thomas Courts in the summer. Adam has built a strong reputation for aiding the development of players transitioning into the first-team squad and will also take charge of the Dundee United ‘B’ Squad who will compete in the SPFL Trust Trophy this season.

The development squad will go up against Stenhousemuir on Tuesday night (7.30pm) at Ochilview in the first round with the prize for the winners a trip to Cove Rangers in Round Two.

Tickets for Tuesday’s match are available for away supporters via Stenhousemuir’s FanBase app with tickets, subject to availability, also available on the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Does it really matter what they got for him we just move on bring in a few new players look to improve team
    Given the fee has been discussed plenty on here, I'd say it's something people are interested in. Sorry if you aren't. You could've just ignored the post.

Mare coaches than Greyhound.

《Academy Director Andy Goldie added:"I'm excited to welcome Ryan as our new Under-18s Head Coach having performed excellently throughout the three-stage recruitment process》....
    ....deary me. More corporate speak p**h
    🙈

Quote Originally Posted by chammy View Post
    《Academy Director Andy Goldie added:"I'm excited to welcome Ryan as our new Under-18s Head Coach having performed excellently throughout the three-stage recruitment process》....
    ....deary me. More corporate speak p**h
    🙈
    Yeah, what the club needs is less professionalism to keep some fans happy. 🤔

is that the first official mention of Tony's boy's promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    well spotted mate, it probably is eh

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    Other than what was said at the Fed meeting, I think so.

Page 228 of 410 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)